Expired

Anyone know the best place to get a Slanket or Sug Rug Hopefully in pink for as cheap as possible and in stock???

13 replies
Found 12th Dec 2009
Anyone know the best place to get a Slanket or Sug Rug Hopefully in pink for as cheap as possible and in stock???

Dont mind if its online or in a shop as long as its instock

Help please

13 Comments

Dont know if you have a home bargains nearby, but one of our locals have got them in. Dunno what price (sorry) but cheaper than normal

Edit: Sorry, forgot to say I was talking about slankets!

Was just going to say home bargains or our Local B&Ms have them

theres loads on amazon but not cheap

bought my red one on play.com for 9.99 0r blue for 8.99. got it now tho so need to check stock!

bernyrabbit;7199872

bought my red one on play.com for 9.99 0r blue for 8.99. got it now tho … bought my red one on play.com for 9.99 0r blue for 8.99. got it now tho so need to check stock!

Got a red one from play, really happy with it:thumbsup:

Original Poster

bernyrabbit;7199872

bought my red one on play.com for 9.99 0r blue for 8.99. got it now tho … bought my red one on play.com for 9.99 0r blue for 8.99. got it now tho so need to check stock!

Just checked and they are around £30 on play! They must have put the price up as they are so popular.

Original Poster

jeany123;7199949

http://www.redsave.com/show/slanket-blankets?SOURCE=GOOG&KEYWORD=slankets&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc

Dont want to get it from there due to typing in the website comes up "scam", "con" etc and the owner has been done for taking money from accounts, so ill leave them thanks

Chuckles1001;7199969

Dont want to get it from there due to typing in the website comes up … Dont want to get it from there due to typing in the website comes up "scam", "con" etc and the owner has been done for taking money from accounts, so ill leave them thanks

sorry didn't see that

just read about them thanks everybody keep well away

Original Poster

sorry for my lst reply missing people, i had to get my GF to reply and she is not that good aat it, as my nan rang and can talk for england

kelly_o_fanatic;7199850

Dont know if you have a home bargains nearby, but one of our locals have … Dont know if you have a home bargains nearby, but one of our locals have got them in. Dunno what price (sorry) but cheaper than normalEdit: Sorry, forgot to say I was talking about slankets!

hi thanks i will have a look in there, if i have one near me not sure

jeany123;7199871

Was just going to say home bargains or our Local B&Ms have themtheres … Was just going to say home bargains or our Local B&Ms have themtheres loads on amazon but not cheap

Got one round 5 mins away so will look tommorow, thanks Saw them on amazon but they are nearly £35 for pink

Jumpingphil;7200171

Have you tried firebox.They have a slanket in there for £25.00 and I … Have you tried firebox.They have a slanket in there for £25.00 and I think there is a 15% of voucher on here somewhere.

They say on there website they are £25 but when you click on the link from there own website it comes up as £29.99 and does not tell you how much postage is until you log in so i dont know how much
The only voucher i found for them was free postage but that run out in november, dont spose you know where the 15% one is??

jeany123;7200017

sorry didn't see thatjust read about them thanks everybody keep well away

Yor welcome

Anyone else know anywhere???

Snuggly-sleeved blanket £14.99 in Blue advertised in the Mail Online, if that's any use.

Original Poster

Misty_mew;7200341

Snuggly-sleeved blanket £14.99 in Blue advertised in the Mail Online, if … Snuggly-sleeved blanket £14.99 in Blue advertised in the Mail Online, if that's any use.

Dont spose you have a link i cant find it???? been looking for 5 mins and cant find it, it cant be found by typing "Snuggly-sleeved" on the serach lol

also anyone else who has an online deal please give me the link :):):)

Chuckles1001;7200401

Dont spose you have a link i cant find it???? been looking for 5 mins and … Dont spose you have a link i cant find it???? been looking for 5 mins and cant find it, it cant be found by typing "Snuggly-sleeved" on the serach lolalso anyone else who has an online deal please give me the link :):):)

found this one mail online
mailshop.co.uk/i-x…ket

found the blue one
mailshop.co.uk/i-B…et/

Chuckles1001;7199914

Just checked and they are around £30 on play! They must have put the … Just checked and they are around £30 on play! They must have put the price up as they are so popular.

The red is out of stock but there is still blue for £8.99
play.com/Gad…tml

play.com/Gad…tml

Jml £15
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone else bored of video gaming2030
    2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA2099
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769517
    4. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1317

See more discussions