Anyone know the best place to sell leftover holiday Euros in high street?

Found 30th Jun
Have some Euros from a trip and was thinking of just going to post office but then thought there must be somewhere on the High street doing a better rate than the post office.
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Keep them for a while, as the pound degrades your rate will improve.
Check here: travelmoney.moneysavingexpert.com/buy…ack

Usually the best rate is from Tesco or Debenhams, plus you might get a better rate if you know someone who works there (or has a Debenhams card).
jamie01518 m ago

Check here: https://travelmoney.moneysavingexpert.com/buy-backUsually the …Check here: https://travelmoney.moneysavingexpert.com/buy-backUsually the best rate is from Tesco or Debenhams, plus you might get a better rate if you know someone who works there (or has a Debenhams card).

That link seems mainly on line rates though which require a special delivery postage which is well expensive considering.
Not worth it unless you have a huge amount . You'll lose at least 10% selling now and buying when you next go to Europe . Keep them for your next trip/holiday
cmdr_elito33 m ago

Keep them for a while, as the pound degrades your rate will improve.

These new poly plastic notes aren't supposed to degrade , so they say
Or sell them to a friend who is going abroad on hols at the official rate - A win/win for both parties .
Good ideas but really want to sell on high street.

Suppose I will just have to walk round checking who has the best rate but will try Tesco and Debs first just in case.

Shame nothing on line to tell you in store rates.
Advertise them on Facebook for a few quid less than they are worth someone will buy them and collect. That way you have saved the time and cost of getting to town. Personally though I would just put them towards your next trip. That’s what I always do.
Edited by: "Wadda" 30th Jun
How much you got left to sell
Try asda
I travel an awful lot, if you’ve got a fair bit I’ll sort something out to take them
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants