Anyone Know The Cheapest Place To Buy Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo?

Found 2nd Apr 2016
As above. This clarifying shampoo used to be sold in the UK years ago I've tried a few Amazon US third-party sellers (and even Amazon themselves) but there's either a hefty delivery charge lumped on top and/or custom fees.

So far the cheapest seller I can find (on Amazon UK) is Deals Of UK (shipped from the US) for £6.93.

Any others out there that I haven't discovered yet?
Community Updates
AskShampoo
13 Comments
why do u want anti residue shampoo?
Op, I've had a serious root in bathroom cupboard, and found the one I bought, years ago too, I'm afraid .. Jhirmack reviving system. A Google search only turned up the ads for this, in the, um, late 80s ha. I bought it absolutely years ago, but, by definition of the type of product, it's something that gets used literately once .. A year? 2 years?
If you know anyone with access to a hairdressing wholesalers that should yield results, cos it's def a salon treatment that's available. Hope that helps
I have Salon Services and Sally Beauty stores reasonably near, gives me an excuse to have a look later! Good idea juggler1!

Edit: Shows you what I know, they're the same company.

Can't see Neutrogena on there but (I assume I need a membership card for the Salon Services price - seems you have to be a student or professional) http://www.salon-services.com/salon-services-shampoo-5000ml-shampoo-pcare1580/

or http://www.sallyexpress.com/salon-services-shampoo-5000ml-shampoo-pcare1580/

Can't seem to redeem the current "2 for £10" offer, I'll have a look in a store today. 2 x 5 litres would last a lifetime so I'll gift one to my niece if I'm able to get it! She's studying hair and beauty at college, so I may have to drag her along to a store :P

Another Edit: The "2 for £10" offer is for members only (just had a peek in store).

As for how often you use a clarifying shampoo, the jury seems to be out. Some say once a month (to make you buy more maybe - or dependent on how much mousse/gel/wax/hairspray you use?).
Edited by: "louiselouise" 2nd Apr 2016
Have you thought about contacting Neutrogena to ask for UK stockists?

There are a few UK listings on eBay where it says 'best offer' you could give that a go :-)
JennyG22

Have you thought about contacting Neutrogena to ask for UK … Have you thought about contacting Neutrogena to ask for UK stockists?There are a few UK listings on eBay where it says 'best offer' you could give that a go :-)

Thanks JennyG22, might as well fling them an email - I'm sure they'll just tell me to order from the US. Don't think the Best Offer listings will drop below £6.93, most are at the £9.80-£10 mark.
louiselouise

Thanks JennyG22, might as well fling them an email - I'm sure they'll … Thanks JennyG22, might as well fling them an email - I'm sure they'll just tell me to order from the US. Don't think the Best Offer listings will drop below £6.93, most are at the £9.80-£10 mark.

Yeah true. You just have be careful that no customs charge is added to it when it's coming from the US.
I'd always have a look in a B&M or a Home Bargains if you have them near you, it's worth a shot :-)
I asked because I am a hairdresser ... u can use baby shampoo and get the same results
beth_kiss

I asked because I am a hairdresser ... u can use baby shampoo and get … I asked because I am a hairdresser ... u can use baby shampoo and get the same results

Seems to be mixed opinions here http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=131698

One comment says "If you want a clarifying shampoo, just find anything with a good deal of SLS and no silicones".

Will give it a try!
Edited by: "louiselouise" 2nd Apr 2016
why not try pantene clarifying shampoo, you can get it in tesco and sometimes boots, it's all I can use and reasonably priced :-)
Thanks, I did have an eye out for the Pantene shampoo, haven't seen it in Savers or Tesco, will have a peek in Boots when I pass.
I love the clear herbal essences for one that leaves no build up and smells lovely and fresh. it's no colours, parabens, silicone etc

some shampoos make my head itchy but this is lovely

it's clear with green lid and has a yellow flower on front
Always useful to have ideas - preferably I'd like to pick up some in a £1 shop (well, I am a cheapskate) Thanks Gillybean177, and thanks everyone who has replied
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants