Groups

Anyone know the member Phil21 from here???

I need to contact him, i have pm'd him emailed him and nothing ...anyone??

13 Comments

Stalker Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original Poster

lol Noooooooo. I need to speak to him about a parcel i sent him

cheekychic;5781299

boiled bunny?

cheekychic;5781299

It's not about a delivery he gave you?

Original Poster

tigerallstars;5781413

It's not about a delivery he gave you?

no no i need to spk to him urgently ...i sent thim a package but his payment has been reversed thus leaving me £155 out of pocket

cheekychic;5787281

no no i need to spk to him urgently ...i sent thim a package but his … no no i need to spk to him urgently ...i sent thim a package but his payment has been reversed thus leaving me £155 out of pocket

You, my friend, have been scammed.

Banned

Please provide a link to the original thread and give us some background information. We'll see what assistance we can offer.

cheekychic;5787281

no no i need to spk to him urgently ...i sent thim a package but his … no no i need to spk to him urgently ...i sent thim a package but his payment has been reversed thus leaving me £155 out of pocket

oooh bad times, hate to ask, but for that amount, you did get his full contact details, phone number, right?

It doesn't look like it was even posted here FS...

Banned

i remember a little while ago someone was saying you mere missing in action after selling something?

sure it was cheekychic

Abvance;5787403

It doesn't look like it was even posted here FS...

oh dear................

Original Poster

casparwhite;5787409

i remember a little while ago someone was saying you mere missing in … i remember a little while ago someone was saying you mere missing in action after selling something?sure it was cheekychic

I havent seen anything about that myself...anyway problem resolved pls close thread

scottish bloke...thankyou for ur offer of help

Banned

Thread closed at request of OP.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661380
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …93164
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764504
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415514093

See more discussions