Anyone know the name of the product?

8 replies
Found 10th Dec 2008
I saw an advert I think it was last week for a product that is meant to wake up tired looking eyes - basically it looks like a little roller ball for under your eyes - I could do with getting one cos of all the xmas nights out and in work the next morning I look like c*ap!

anyone know what it is?

thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

Garnier eye roll on. I think it contains caffiene too.

It's on special in superdrug at minute for 6.99. I quite fancy the one you can use on your neck too! I have the eye one and it's very cooling and feels like it tightens the skin.

tovi;3717400

It's on special in superdrug at minute for 6.99. I quite fancy the one … It's on special in superdrug at minute for 6.99. I quite fancy the one you can use on your neck too! I have the eye one and it's very cooling and feels like it tightens the skin.

Well done better price than me!:santa:

Original Poster

tovi;3717400

It's on special in superdrug at minute for 6.99. I quite fancy the one … It's on special in superdrug at minute for 6.99. I quite fancy the one you can use on your neck too! I have the eye one and it's very cooling and feels like it tightens the skin.

Seven quid?!?!? thats a bit steep isnt it! how long would you expect it to last? is it worth it?

roryk83;3717445

Seven quid?!?!? thats a bit steep isnt it! how long would you expect it … Seven quid?!?!? thats a bit steep isnt it! how long would you expect it to last? is it worth it?

I won one of the eye ones in a comp about 7 months ago. I use it nearly every day and have over half of it left so it does last quite a long time.

Original Poster

Spooki;3717892

I won one of the eye ones in a comp about 7 months ago. I use it nearly … I won one of the eye ones in a comp about 7 months ago. I use it nearly every day and have over half of it left so it does last quite a long time.

I take if you use it every day its worth having then...think Ill need to get myself one:)

its £9.99 normal retail price, they quite often have it on offer in boots and superdrug for half price tho so keep yr eye out
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. NoScript vanished from FireFox48
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356167
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564088
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427814638

See more discussions