Groups

Anyone know the new release date for Little Big Planet?

I know it has been delayed for a ridiculous reason but does anyone know the new release date? I have this preordered with GameStation and went in to ask them about it today and the person spoke to didnt even know it had been delayed................

Guy in Game wasnt sure either, so just wondering if anyone on here had heard anything?

Ta

4 Comments

5th November i think.

or 7th, I think I heard (im probably wrong tho!)

(On a sidenote, have you noticed the promos of it on ebay priced from £40 to £100 !!!)

its a 2 week delay.

From the Playstation forums:

"Sony Computer Entertainment Europe is pleased to confirm that LittleBigPlanet will start to appear in stores no later than the week commencing Monday 3rd November in the UK, Europe, Middle East, Australia and New Zealand, on a country by country basis. We appreciate all the enthusiasm surrounding this much anticipated title and we would like to thank PlayStation fans for their support and understanding."

community.eu.playstation.com/pla…411
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1957
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?24
      3. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value26
      4. Virgin Media Price Hike retention Deals1318

See more discussions