Groups

anyone know the post for people on certain benefits getting free pc's

I remember reading a post yesterday and someone had copied a really interesting piece about certain people on benefits etc getting free internet for a year and a free computer.I was telling a friend who cares for his ill wife and he has asked me to find out the website or phone number so he can get one hopefully for his 13 yr old daughter.Many thanks to anyone who can help

7 Comments

Original Poster

Always get people who think they are better than everyone else.His wife is dying from cancer and he has had to finish work to look after her and spend qualilty time with her and cannot afford to buy one .Anyway i have found it now
    hotukdeals.com/ite…s-f

Banned

inb4 filthy

dcx_badass;7959544

It's … It's here:http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/575842/free-computer-and-internet-access-f Or just buy one like everyone else.

Gives with one hand and takes away with the other. :-(

Banned

hutchir9;7959575

Always get people who think they are better than everyone else.His wife … Always get people who think they are better than everyone else.His wife is dying from cancer and he has had to finish work to look after her and spend qualilty time with her and cannot afford to buy one .Anyway i have found it now http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/575842/free-computer-and-internet-access-f

its for kids only (age 7-14)

csiman;7965566

its for kids only (age 7-14)

he wants it for his daughter age 13

Banned

edjaned;7965568

he wants it for his daughter age 13

missed that bit! :oops:

probably too late now as it was only only a limited offer
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767176
      2. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…33
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1947
      4. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2527

See more discussions