Groups

Anyone know the tyre pressures for.......

a BMW Z4 M with upgraded alloys to 245/35/19 front and 275/30/19 rears?

The manual only shows 18" rims and my brother who has just bought it has called from US asking me.

Thanks, and rep awaits correct answer.

2 Comments

Original Poster

Carley;6463082

The same as the 18's but monitor the tread wear and adjust … The same as the 18's but monitor the tread wear and adjust accordingly.more wear in the middle, decrease pressure slightly.more wear on the outer then increase pressure slightly.

His sticker in the car says 30psi all round, but his warning light just came on to warn of low tyre pressures. He's driving from Washington to Panama City Beach, Florida atm, and he's at Augusta with hot tyres so I said adjust to 35psi all round for now as Bimmerfest recommend that. I guess 30 all round when cold sounds accurate. Thanks.

kyalion;6463192

His sticker in the car says 30psi all round, but his warning light just … His sticker in the car says 30psi all round, but his warning light just came on to warn of low tyre pressures. He's driving from Washington to Panama City Beach, Florida atm, and he's at Augusta with hot tyres so I said adjust to 35psi all round for now as Bimmerfest recommend that. I guess 30 all round when cold sounds accurate. Thanks.

Very similar tyres on mine and do them all at 36 on advice from my garage :?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions