Groups

anyone know the website perfume style.co.uk?

As above really, don't want to get scammed but they are bit cheaper on my fave perfume!

7 Comments

Their "contact us" page should tell you all you need to know

Original Poster

jonny619447

Their "contact us" page should tell you all you need to know

Erm... No? Tbh, dunno what am spoed to be looing out for in terms of warning signs

Mrs.Z

Erm... No? Tbh, dunno what am spoed to be looing out for in terms of … Erm... No? Tbh, dunno what am spoed to be looing out for in terms of warning signs

No contact number, no address. Is the biggest warning sign
    Their privacy policy basically directs you to a contact us box
    the pictures are obviously knocked up with some really cheap web design programme.

Oh and they use a tag cloud << thats the funniest part of it, lol

Original Poster

jonny619447

No contact number, no address. Is the biggest warning signTheir privacy … No contact number, no address. Is the biggest warning signTheir privacy policy basically directs you to a contact us boxthe pictures are obviously knocked up with some really cheap web design programme. Oh and they use a tag cloud << thats the funniest part of it, lol

Oh a tag cloud, no way (I dunno what that is :p)

Thank you so much, I will give it a miss then, due to your expert advice.
    At least I asked BEFORE buying unlike a lot of people on here

Mrs.Z

Oh a tag cloud, no way (I dunno what that is :p)Thank you so much, I will … Oh a tag cloud, no way (I dunno what that is :p)Thank you so much, I will give it a miss then, due to your expert advice.At least I asked BEFORE buying unlike a lot of people on here

No worries. the best way to check is to see if there is an address or telphone number. If it has neither, steer well clear!

Original Poster

jonny619447

No worries. the best way to check is to see if there is an address or … No worries. the best way to check is to see if there is an address or telphone number. If it has neither, steer well clear!

Thats great, thanks again
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions