Groups

anyone know the weight of the xbox 360 live arcade compilation disc

need to send the disc first class so need to weight if anyone knows anything it would be very helpfull cheers

11 Comments

approx 0.169 kg if in a case

yeah a dvd in it's case, needs a large letter stamp. because it's over 5mm thick. but it's will within the weight limit then for large letter.

not to sure mate, guessing it cant be far off the weight of the lego batman disc or project gotham 3. Probs about half the weight of cod4 cos thats got lots of data stored on it

mcfallg;5675931

not to sure mate, guessing it cant be far off the weight of the lego … not to sure mate, guessing it cant be far off the weight of the lego batman disc or project gotham 3. [COLOR="Red"]Probs about half the weight of cod4 cos thats got lots of data stored on it[/COLOR]

:w00t:

But the Live arcade compilation disk has 6 games on it, so going by your thinking should be 6 times as heavy as Lego Batman :?

midlandscomics;5675958

:w00t:But the Live arcade compilation disk has 6 games on it, so going by … :w00t:But the Live arcade compilation disk has 6 games on it, so going by your thinking should be 6 times as heavy as Lego Batman :?

you could be right mate, i see where your coming from. I thought maybe all those games were 1/6th size of normal game. But my mates uncle who made cod 4 said he spent ages trying to get it to fit on one disc cos it the equivalent of 12 games in size.

Banned

under £2 recorded first class, if you are raiding the copper jar

mcfallg;5675966

you could be right mate, i see where your coming from. I thought maybe … you could be right mate, i see where your coming from. I thought maybe all those games were 1/6th size of normal game. But my mates uncle who made cod 4 said he spent ages trying to get it to fit on one disc cos it the equivalent of 12 games in size.

And here's me thinking that a DVD with 1GB on it weighs the same as one with 4GB on it :?

midlandscomics;5676013

And here's me thinking that a DVD with 1GB on it weighs the same as one … And here's me thinking that a DVD with 1GB on it weighs the same as one with 4GB on it :?

Same here... I thought they were joking at first :thinking:

Babbabooey;5676058

Same here... I thought they were joking at first :thinking:

So did I..... obviously not though :lol:

Original Poster

haha cheers for the posts guys

That could explain why it took two of us to carry my windows Vista disc to the car!!!

;-)

Saying that, it was in the dvd drive at the time.. Woops! Hope theres no damage!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846165
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764205
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio33

See more discussions