EXPIRED

Anyone know there was a Dell Auction Site?

Yes you probably all did and i'm the last to find out!

Here is the link though if you didn't;

dellauction.com/

9 Comments

i expected silly prices before i went on it lol

Is this a bona fide dell site dude?

Original Poster

esq3585;3916406

Is this a bona fide dell site dude?

It must be, just got a new Dell laptop and under "favorites" There was Dell - Dell Auction.

its bonafide....... just checked the who is records ([url]www.who.is[/url]) and put in dellauction.con, then click the archive tab @ top

the site is registered to dell and the domain is hosted on dell's servers

good spot op

UK Version?

Original Poster

emasu;3916459

UK Version?

UK prices! :thumbsup:

NOTE: Dell Auction does not require credit card information during the registration process. [COLOR="Red"]However, when you place a bid you will be required to provide credit card information with a valid US billing address issued by a US financial merchant institute in the Billing Address section.[/COLOR] The registered billing address must match the billing address on the card. If you are the winning bidder, the credit card that you’ve entered will be charged the order total amount.

wacsa;3916478

UK prices! :thumbsup:

I'm getting dollars?

Time is in EST

[LIST][*]][*]]$100 - $199[*]]$200 - $249[*]]$250 - $299[*]]$300 - … [LIST][*]][*]]$100 - $199[*]]$200 - $249[*]]$250 - $299[*]]$300 - $399[*]]$400

[/LIST]Prices are definitely in dollars.

Original Poster

emasu;3916505

I'm getting dollars?Time is in EST[/URL][/LIST]Prices are definitely in … I'm getting dollars?Time is in EST[/URL][/LIST]Prices are definitely in dollars.

My mistake! :thinking:

Although it's quite easy to get a USA delivery address and the items shipped over, i've done it lots when the price was a good saving against the £
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again415
    2. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763948
    4. What an absolute disgrace2150

See more discussions