Anyone know what bulb fits

Found 5th Mar
this microwave a panasonic nn-gd371s. it's a led bulb got it from John Lewis and typical it's just gone outside the 2 year warranty period. Ai always think they must have something to make things go just outside warranty period. I'm asking so saves me opening up 2 times thanks for your help guys and gals.
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
MT204512 m ago

Try this page on Espares.co.uk

Thanks this maybe bit different. Looks like I will we'd open it as that website still shows 2 different type fittings
jayonline857 m ago

This maybe [Image] …This maybe [Image] https://www.espares.co.uk/search/mo1957709pt1608/microwaves/lamps/panasonic/nn-gd371sbpq

Thanks this maybe bit different. Looks like I will we'd open it as that website still shows 2 different type fittings
I opened it up one of the clips is broke it's a very weird one though none of them on that spares website.
33383693-BCciM.jpg
One of these weird ons never seen before
MynameisM2 h, 25 m ago

[Image] One of these weird ons never seen before

pretty sure thats not the bulb
jamstaruk19725 m ago

pretty sure thats not the bulb

Definitely is I it's a led one though very fiddly to get out so didn't take it out a clip is broken so the light was .too dim to see inside the microwave put it back with tape and I can see the stuff cooking know.
I cant see any bulbs on that picture. Over the weekend I bought those screw bulbs for my fridge what jauonline85 showed you from screwfix, pack of 2 for £1.99.

Ring the manufacturer and ask them which bulb it is.
Bulb on my microwave needs changing but there is no obvious compartment to remove screws and replace it.
Think its a Tesco brand
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants