Anyone know what games give free xbox achievments on the marketplace?

Just found this article that you can get 80 free xbox achievement points via the Game Room without purchasing anything.

I was just wondering if anyone knows of any other trail that do the same?

Thanks

7 Comments

Banned

some doritos dinosaur game gives free 200g cant remember whats its called though. but why bother, no one cares.
Edited by: "ryman1000" 29th Aug 2010

get a life

Oh god need achievements to make my e-willy bigger, oh come on point.

Just play games for the fun or it, get the achievements as you go along, I've had Xbox for about 4 years and have about 20k gamerscore, most of them off the games I play all the time.
Edited by: "fmgod" 29th Aug 2010

If you make a US account you can download Aegis Wing for free.
My second favourite game on the marketplace besides Ikaruga.

If your that despo just mod your gamerscore.

As said before making a US account you can download a game called Aegis Wing (easiest way is to make a US hotmail account and use that account to register) and there used to a game called Dash Of Destruction available to download in the UK but I'm 98% certain it's not on the marketplace anymore, they're the only two free ones I know of

Edited by: "SecondNature08" 29th Aug 2010

SecondNature08

As said before making a US account you can download a game called Aegis … As said before making a US account you can download a game called Aegis Wing (easiest way is to make a US hotmail account and use that account to register) and there used to a game called Dash Of Destruction available to download in the UK but I'm 98% certain it's not on the marketplace anymore, they're the only two free ones I know of

Yeah Dash of Destruction is no longer available. There was also another free one on the US marketplace called Yaris but that was crap.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33
    2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1832
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767463
    4. One thing you've forgotten56

See more discussions