Anyone know what GFor stands for ............

I've been left some rep which just reads GFor, i havent a scooby what it means or who has left it.

Any ideas anyone?

12 Comments

Good Find????

Glucose-fructose oxidoreductase.

girl friend

Go forward or reverse :whistling:

Good friend

Banned

Get eff'd

Original Poster

:w00t: some good ideas for the GF(or) but what about the or?

Good For Only Relatives

is it possible its someones screen name? -

Original Poster

sjhnewbie;7352546

is it possible its someones screen name? -

it is, good thinking :thumbsup:

G-Force, battle of the planets.

That may have been me :oops:
I was trying to give you rep on the 'electrical' thread as you were very helpful to the OP and helped solve his problem.
I started typing 'for helping out and be very helpful' and saw I had made a typo - went to backspace and hit enter instead.
If it was for that that electrical light thread - it was me, as after the rep was left couldn't correct it.
Just wanted to leave credit where it was due!

Original Poster

Kizah;7353552

That may have been me :oops:I was trying to give you rep on the … That may have been me :oops:I was trying to give you rep on the 'electrical' thread as you were very helpful to the OP and helped solve his problem.I started typing 'for helping out and be very helpful' and saw I had made a typo - went to backspace and hit enter instead. If it was for that that electrical light thread - it was me, as after the rep was left couldn't correct it.Just wanted to leave credit where it was due!

Thanks for clearing it up :thumbsup:

Repped
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Criminal Immigrants and British Justice - makes me proud!2137
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764004
    3. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…22
    4. Ebid over Ebay33

See more discussions