Anyone know what happened to Kieron in Hollyoaks?

37 replies
Found 18th Sep 2008
Last time i saw it he found out that Nile was Myra's son who she had had adopted at birth? Did Nile kill him like he did Max?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
37 Comments

i thiink he did, made it look like suicide, i missed it tho

yeah he posioned kieron and made it look like a suicide

Whats Hollyoaks :whistling:

Original Poster

brillangel;2999427

yeah he posioned kieron and made it look like a suicide

:-( so was he just trying to do the same to John Paul? if so why?? god i'm getting confused by it all now :lol:

cheerleader;2999439

:-( so was he just trying to do the same to John Paul? if so why?? god … :-( so was he just trying to do the same to John Paul? if so why?? god i'm getting confused by it all now :lol:

yeah it is getting a bit confusing now!! i havent watched todays episode yet so unsure about John Paul but I wouldn't be surprised as it seems he wants to get revenge as to why the others were kept and he was given up for adoption

Original Poster

brillangel;2999458

yeah it is getting a bit confusing now!! i havent watched todays episode … yeah it is getting a bit confusing now!! i havent watched todays episode yet so unsure about John Paul but I wouldn't be surprised as it seems he wants to get revenge as to why the others were kept and he was given up for adoption

do you want me to tell you what happened tonight (on e4)?

cheerleader;2999474

do you want me to tell you what happened tonight (on e4)?

arww thats so sweet of you, thanks, but i am waiting for it to be on 4od and then watch it off there! thanks though!! :-D

Original Poster

brillangel;2999482

arww thats so sweet of you, thanks, but i am waiting for it to be on 4od … arww thats so sweet of you, thanks, but i am waiting for it to be on 4od and then watch it off there! thanks though!! :-D

probably a good job really as i've only seen bits of it while doing the dinner at the same time :lol:

i'm confused too...

so surely if nile and that vicar are related... (or aren't they?)

and the vicar is (was) dating moria's son, that's incest? :?

cheerleader;2999497

probably a good job really as i've only seen bits of it while doing the … probably a good job really as i've only seen bits of it while doing the dinner at the same time :lol:

lol sounds like an interesting episode though!!!

yimmie;2999534

i'm confused too...so surely if nile and that vicar are related... (or … i'm confused too...so surely if nile and that vicar are related... (or aren't they?)and the vicar is (was) dating moria's son, that's incest? :?

nile and myra's son (john paul) are related and the vicar (kieron) was dating myra's son

brillangel;2999570

nile and myra's son (john paul) are related and the vicar (kieron) was … nile and myra's son (john paul) are related and the vicar (kieron) was dating myra's son

so kieron has nothing to do with nile? :oops: only friends?

yimmie;2999580

so kieron has nothing to do with nile? :oops: only friends?

yeah, kieron was helping myra find her son (nile) and he found out it was him and wanted to tell myra so nile killed him! i have too much time on my hand! hehe :giggle:

kieron new, and nial was angry kieron new, keiron being a vicar would have told myra, and nial doesnt want myra to know yet!! end of

brillangel;2999606

yeah, kieron was helping myra find her son (nile) and he found out it was … yeah, kieron was helping myra find her son (nile) and he found out it was him and wanted to tell myra so nile killed him! i have too much time on my hand! hehe :giggle:

aaah, i get it now! thank you! lol
i've not been able to watch it for over 6 months. :w00t:
just showed my mum pictures of carmel... her dress was awful! lol, i usually love her!

Original Poster

rek01;2999674

kieron new, and nial was angry kieron new, keiron being a vicar would … kieron new, and nial was angry kieron new, keiron being a vicar would have told myra, and nial doesnt want myra to know yet!! end of

so why did nile just try to kill john paul? :?

cheerleader;2999789

I'm not sure, but this thread needs a gratuitous piccie of Mercedes in it :friends:

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh89/thesaint01/Mercedes-1.jpg

Original Poster

thesaint;2999856

I'm not sure, but this thread needs a gratuitous piccie of Mercedes in it … I'm not sure, but this thread needs a gratuitous piccie of Mercedes in it :friends:

that doesn't help me understand what's going on at all :whistling::p

yimmie;2999699

aaah, i get it now! thank you! loli've not been able to watch it for over … aaah, i get it now! thank you! loli've not been able to watch it for over 6 months. :w00t: just showed my mum pictures of carmel... her dress was awful! lol, i usually love her!

lol yeah, you can watch it on 4od by either streaming it or downloading and watching offline at later date!!

cheerleader;2999789

i think he tried to kill john paul because john paul was going to move away with craig

Original Poster

brillangel;3002796

i think he tried to kill john paul because john paul was going to move … i think he tried to kill john paul because john paul was going to move away with craig

:? what difference would that make to him? :? he's obviously a psycho :lol:

I think Niall needs to be found out because the story line is just dragging on. I mean he's killed the vicar but made it look like a suicide, he pushed Tina down the stairs to make her have an emergency caesarian almost losing the baby, he pushed Myra's mum over in an alley which made her go to hospital, he put a needle in Makayla's arm to make everyone think she was on drugs when she wasn't and he hinted to Carmel's fiance (at the time) Calvin, that she knew his sister was on drugs.

Now come on, this is too far fetched. He needs to either die or get sent to jail. Its ridiculous!!

TamaraKnight;3004961

I think Niall needs to be found out because the story line is just … I think Niall needs to be found out because the story line is just dragging on. I mean he's killed the vicar but made it look like a suicide, he pushed Tina down the stairs to make her have an emergency caesarian almost losing the baby, he pushed Myra's mum over in an alley which made her go to hospital, he put a needle in Makayla's arm to make everyone think she was on drugs when she wasn't and he hinted to Carmel's fiance (the copper) that she knew his sister was on drugs.[COLOR="Red"]Now come on, this is too far fetched. He needs to either die or get sent to jail. Its ridiculous[/COLOR]!!

agreed, im bored of it :x

Original Poster

TamaraKnight;3004961

I think Niall needs to be found out because the story line is just … I think Niall needs to be found out because the story line is just dragging on. I mean he's killed the vicar but made it look like a suicide, he pushed Tina down the stairs to make her have an emergency caesarian almost losing the baby, he pushed Myra's mum over in an alley which made her go to hospital, he put a needle in Makayla's arm to make everyone think she was on drugs when she wasn't and he hinted to Carmel's fiance (at the time) Calvin, that she knew his sister was on drugs.Now come on, this is too far fetched. He needs to either die or get sent to jail. Its ridiculous!!

it's getting far too confusing :-( surely kieron told him that myra never wanted to give him up at birth & that she had been searching for him for ages??? so why on earth would he want to kill kieron & then john paul?
anyway he accidentally poisoned himself so let's hope he dies :whistling:

cheerleader;3004987

it's getting far too confusing :-( surely kieron told him that myra never … it's getting far too confusing :-( surely kieron told him that myra never wanted to give him up at birth & that she had been searching for him for ages??? so why on earth would he want to kill kieron & then john paul?anyway he accidentally poisoned himself so let's hope he dies :whistling:

I think he's angry cos Myra gave him up but kept all the others and wants to make her suffer for it.

Hubby was annoyed cos someone at work said he looked like Niall :giggle:

sadiebabes;3005022

I think he's angry cos Myra gave him up but kept all the others and wants … I think he's angry cos Myra gave him up but kept all the others and wants to make her suffer for it.Hubby was annoyed cos someone at work said he looked like Niall :giggle:

i agree, think he is angry that she kept others even though they are bad and didn't keep him!

:giggle: i said my brother looks like newt and he gets annoyed at that!

cheerleader;3004833

:? what difference would that make to him? :? he's obviously a psycho … :? what difference would that make to him? :? he's obviously a psycho :lol:

TamaraKnight;3004961

I think Niall needs to be found out because the story line is just … I think Niall needs to be found out because the story line is just dragging on. I mean he's killed the vicar but made it look like a suicide, he pushed Tina down the stairs to make her have an emergency caesarian almost losing the baby, he pushed Myra's mum over in an alley which made her go to hospital, he put a needle in Makayla's arm to make everyone think she was on drugs when she wasn't and he hinted to Carmel's fiance (at the time) Calvin, that she knew his sister was on drugs.Now come on, this is too far fetched. He needs to either die or get sent to jail. Its ridiculous!!

yeah he is a psycho!! and i totally agree the storyline is too far fetched too many things have gone on and no one is suspicious about him!

Why find your family just to make their life hell and stay the secret son/brother? Why not tell them so they can work with you to make up for lost time. Stupid Hollyoaks - overpaid writers with too much imagination!!

If Gemma Atkinson ain't in it I'm not interested.

TamaraKnight;3004961

Now come on, this is too far fetched.

Too far fetched story lines in HollyOaks? WTF :?

Watch it for the totty like the rest of us

Abvance;3005307

Gemma 7-8/10
Mercedes 10/10

Abvance;3005307

What you prefer a woman with a boob job and a croaky voice and no brains who is a ***** to nicer girls on Hollyoaks

ryouga;3005448

What you prefer a woman with a boob job and a croaky voice and no brains … What you prefer a woman with a boob job and a croaky voice and no brains who is a ***** to nicer girls on Hollyoaks

It that Gemma or Mercedes ?

Banned

The Nial storyline will come to an end over the next couple of weeks :whistling:

Spearmint;3005493

The Nial storyline will come to an end over the next couple of weeks … The Nial storyline will come to an end over the next couple of weeks :whistling:

How do you know this? Are you one of the over-paid writers. I will watch it so I can see his downfall :-) xx

Original Poster

TamaraKnight;3005517

How do you know this? Are you one of the over-paid writers. I will watch … How do you know this? Are you one of the over-paid writers. I will watch it so I can see his downfall :-) xx

:lol: me too & anyone else that thinks steph getting together with niall after he run over & killed max (her husband) on their wedding day is a bit far fetched too???????

Abvance;3005456

It that Gemma or Mercedes ?

Gemma as shes a bit whorish in real life where Mercedes actress is more down to earth

Plus the fact she hasnt got a boob job

ryouga;3006184

Gemma as shes a bit whorish in real life where Mercedes actress is more … Gemma as shes a bit whorish in real life where Mercedes actress is more down to earthPlus the fact she hasnt got a boob job

Are you saying Gemma's aren't real? I didn't know that! She's in the new C&C game.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18216633
    2. Coming up to bonfire night ...1215
    3. EA shuts down Visceral Games.713
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710977

See more discussions