Groups

Anyone know what these are worth? (Retro Consoles)

Sega master system 2 with all the wires and 1 control pad

Games - Ms Pacman, Transbot, Indiana Jones & the last crusade, Marble madness, Lord of the sword & The Ninja

Dreamcast with all the wires 2 control pads and the Dreamcast keyboard

Games - Blue stinger, Tee Off, South Park Chefs luv shack, WWF Attitude, Uefa striker, 2 Dreamkey CD's

I have ooked on E-bay but most of it is BIN prices which vary quite a bit and I couldn't find a Master System 2 console. I'd prefer not to sell on E-bay anyway so i'm looking for what sort of price i'll get for it selling elsewhere and where the best place to sell them is.

All the games are boxed, most of the master system games have he manuals the dreamcast games don't. Both consoles are unboxed but fully working.

Rep will be left for helpful comments

9 Comments

Has the Master System got Alex Kidd or Sonic in-built? When I bought and sold retro consoles, I always got a bit more for the Master Systems with Sonic built in....

But I don't think the Master System is worth much since the arrival of the Wii (with the Virtual Console).... you might get a tenner for it....

hodsey77;3691925

Has the Master System got Alex Kidd or Sonic in-built? When I bought and … Has the Master System got Alex Kidd or Sonic in-built? When I bought and sold retro consoles, I always got a bit more for the Master Systems with Sonic built in....But I don't think the Master System is worth much since the arrival of the Wii (with the Virtual Console).... you might get a tenner for it....

I personally think the Virtual Console is a bit of a rip-off really...

Bah ......................

Must go emulate Sonic the Hedgehog 1 tom calm self down..... :w00t:

Tim

Nah they are not really worth that much....check ebay...i was gunna sell a boxed mega drive and Nintendo snes both mint but the prices are sill, might as well keep them.

Original Poster

hodsey77;3691925

Has the Master System got Alex Kidd or Sonic in-built? When I bought and … Has the Master System got Alex Kidd or Sonic in-built? When I bought and sold retro consoles, I always got a bit more for the Master Systems with Sonic built in....But I don't think the Master System is worth much since the arrival of the Wii (with the Virtual Console).... you might get a tenner for it....

I'm not sure i'll check now

ukmonkey;3691959

Nah they are not really worth that much....check ebay...i was gunna sell … Nah they are not really worth that much....check ebay...i was gunna sell a boxed mega drive and Nintendo snes both mint but the prices are sill, might as well keep them.

That's what I was thinking but thought i'd check first

coughpccasecough

RedIron;3692063

I'm not sure i'll check nowThat's what I was thinking but thought i'd … I'm not sure i'll check nowThat's what I was thinking but thought i'd check first

Hopes to hear the wonderful 8-bit tune of Sonic the Hedghog at his best....

faevilangel;3692137

coughpccasecough

What the cough? :-D

RedIron;3692063

I'm not sure i'll check nowThat's what I was thinking but thought i'd … I'm not sure i'll check nowThat's what I was thinking but thought i'd check first

I think he's decided to play it :whistling:

Original Poster

timothyw9;3692271

I think he's decided to play it :whistling:

Lol

Alex Kidd is built in
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common46
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764194
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846159
      4. Ebid over Ebay67

See more discussions