Anyone know what these smart tv’s are like?

9 Comments
From the picture it appears to be the Vestel system, so it should operate the same as everything else made by Vestel (Toshiba, JVC, Finlux, Hitatchi etc.)
Edited by: "EndlessWaves" 12th Apr
Original Poster
mattsk1 h, 5 m ago

think its one of the "don't buy" on which. and there should be plenty of …think its one of the "don't buy" on which. and there should be plenty of alternatives here for similar priceeg.https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/toshiba-32-full-hd-wifi-smart-tv-with-freeview-hd-freeview-play-inc-5year-warranty-199-john-lewis-2922759https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B077993X6T/?tag=hotukdeals062-21

Yeah I looked at that one and first two reviews had problems with it.
Dumb.
EndlessWaves6 h, 21 m ago

From the picture it appears to be the Vestel system, so it should operate …From the picture it appears to be the Vestel system, so it should operate the same as everything else made by Vestel (Toshiba, JVC, Finlux, Hitatchi etc.)

The screenshot looks the same as a cheap jvc i got for the bedroom and to be fair without being too much of a snob its a great tv for the price, netflix seems to load quicker and has a better interface than the sony in the conservatory and i can also cast directly to it from the pc downstairs.
Original Poster
ding42 m ago

The screenshot looks the same as a cheap jvc i got for the bedroom and to …The screenshot looks the same as a cheap jvc i got for the bedroom and to be fair without being too much of a snob its a great tv for the price, netflix seems to load quicker and has a better interface than the sony in the conservatory and i can also cast directly to it from the pc downstairs.

It’s for my daughters room. Does yours have access to amazon and now tv?
joxeruk200039 m ago

Not sure, if i think on I'll check in the morning, im at work on nights at the moment
There made in Egypt
joxeruk200012 h, 29 m ago

No to amazon and no to now tv
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants