Anyone know what these toys are called?

    in the week my daughter was watching milkshake before school and there was an advert for a toy that rolls, then when it stops it pops open with moving ears and eyes. They had a little bed to put them in...

    anyone know what they are called?


    Original Poster

    Zoobles!!! thats it!! Thank you so much!

    Mod & Ed


    Zoobles!!! thats it!! Thank you so much!

    no worries, I have a neice who's wild for them and squinkies as well ( I think they are called that ) x

    Original Poster

    yeah shes seen the squinkies too! cant believe how expensive they are.. when the zoobles said theres over 100 to collect i thought they would be about £2 each!
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. BT deal34
      2. Any Just Eat Vouchers around?11
      3. Gaming Monitor11
      4. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay1014

      See more discussions