Anyone know what this sub is??

ok. i bought an active sub, all i know is its an eltax but im not sure what model.it is. Im guessing its just a thunder 8. Can anyone clarify. this is the only pic i have it so far as it is still on its way to me.

10 Comments

Original Poster

http://i.ebayimg.com/05/!BPeIEMQB2k~$(KGrHgoOKisEjlLl7pG)BJz4JF7ftw~~_1.JPG

doesnt it have a label at the bottom or anywhere

Original Poster

brawlzzz;4880673

doesnt it have a label at the bottom or anywhere

i dunno lol. its in the hands of a courier at the moment.

i bought an active sub

Where's the conning tower?:whistling::-D

Original Poster

cis_groupie;4881122

Where's the conning tower?:whistling::-D

i dunno. but all you hear from it is some russian with a very scottish accent asking to defect.

That looks the same as mine, If so its called ....Eltax Atomic A 8 or A 10 depending on the size of the driver.
Hope this helps.

all you hear from it is some russian with a very scottish accent asking … all you hear from it is some russian with a very scottish accent asking to defect

LOL!!!

Original Poster

NAHTANESOR;4882222

That looks the same as mine, If so its called ....Eltax Atomic A 8 or A … That looks the same as mine, If so its called ....Eltax Atomic A 8 or A 10 depending on the size of the driver.Hope this helps.

thanks. i really should of asked before buying lol

cis_groupie;4882668

LOL!!!

Original Poster

NAHTANESOR;4882222

That looks the same as mine, If so its called ....Eltax Atomic A 8 or A … That looks the same as mine, If so its called ....Eltax Atomic A 8 or A 10 depending on the size of the driver.Hope this helps.

you were right. it was an Eltax Atomic A8, i got the full set. 5.1. Quite pleased with myself for £20 lol.

:O 20 quid
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763822
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523386
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17356127
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414414051

See more discussions