Anyone know what type of creative zen is this model: DVP-FL0001

8 replies
Found 11th Jun 2009
as title.

anyone know what model it is or have a link to any pictures of it?

Thanks if you can help

1. Misc
  2. Creative
8 Comments

Banned

creative zen micro also xifi version available

http://www.ifa-show.com/news_images/00231_creative-zen-pmp.jpg

Banned

thats the 1 i remember helping a guy out as he needed a new screen with same number

iainbain;5468235

so this is neither of them??is it this model … so this is neither of them??is it this model anyone??http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000V9IAYI/sh-ne-1281-21thanks

Correct, that's the one. Simply called a Zen.

Original Poster

casparwhite;5468279

thats the 1 i remember helping a guy out as he needed a new screen with … thats the 1 i remember helping a guy out as he needed a new screen with same number

oh ok cool. thank you for that. i take it this has a normal aux out cable for headphones?

iainbain;5468300

oh ok cool. thank you for that. i take it this has a normal aux out cable … oh ok cool. thank you for that. i take it this has a normal aux out cable for headphones?

Std. 3.5mm stereo headphone socket.

It's a nice player (had one for about a week, before moving back to an audio only device).

It's software integrated very nicely with Windows XP (especially for converting videos). I found the menus on the device to be a little sluggish, other than that highly recommended.

Original Poster

SUMMONER;5468313

Std. 3.5mm stereo headphone socket.It's a nice player (had one for about … Std. 3.5mm stereo headphone socket.It's a nice player (had one for about a week, before moving back to an audio only device).It's software integrated very nicely with Windows XP (especially for converting videos). I found the menus on the device to be a little sluggish, other than that highly recommended.

thank you for the details again. i have a vista machine so i could possibly have some problems im guessing?

iainbain;5468380

thank you for the details again. i have a vista machine so i could … thank you for the details again. i have a vista machine so i could possibly have some problems im guessing?

Acording to the website Vista is OK. ]Link

Banned

iainbain;5468380

thank you for the details again. i have a vista machine so i could … thank you for the details again. i have a vista machine so i could possibly have some problems im guessing?

no this 1 works fine with vista, bought my gf one couple of years ago....always had creative very reliable and superb sound quality

my older zen touch had compatibility issues with vista so i upgraded to cowon s9, tempted to try the new sonys tho
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. CEX grading68
    2. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge610
    3. Advice on selling an iPhone?67
    4. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc11

See more discussions