Anyone know what version of the XIAOMI Mi A1 supports band 20

Found 24th Nov 2017
At the title says, does anyone know what version of the XIAOMI Mi A1 supports band 20?

All1
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
mi.com/en/…cs/
Half way down page under "Connectivity" then click to expand "see network bands"
Thanks cecilmcrobertsI have seen that but when it comes to buying i see "International" and "Global" and i'm not to sure if they are the same or not.

All1
Alloneword1 h, 32 m ago

when it comes to buying i see "International" and "Global" and i'm not to …when it comes to buying i see "International" and "Global" and i'm not to sure if they are the same or not.All1

If you buy Mi A1 from a Chinese seller I'm certain it will have B20. There is a non B20 version but it won't be sold by any Chinese sellers. See here<. If you zoom into the text above 'Android One', it is Made in India. Model MDI2, but everywhere else will be this one<. Made in China. Model MDG2. I guess the 'I' is India (no B20) and 'G' is Global (has B20). Every regional Mi Site besides India and Singapore has their Mi A1 spec page showing that it has B20. However, I suspect the B20 version is exclusive to India and that Singapore's Mi Site has the wrong band info.

"Global Version" and "International Version" confusion is normally only the case when it comes to Gearbest listings because for some reason they use "International Version" for their China market phones which have had Global ROM installed by them. However, since Mi A1 doesn't have a China market release, they do not have a Mi A1 "International". Only Global Version<. The China market version would be the Mi 5X but since there is no Global ROM for it<, Gearbest do not have an "International Version" Mi 5X. For other sellers, "International" and "Global" are often used to mean the same thing.

Tl;dr: Mi A1 will be B20 unless you somehow buy the Indian variant. Any "International" and "Global" confusion isn't applicable to Mi A1.
Superb detailed answer dreadzone101 many thanks all i have to do is find a seller i trust i don't normally by from the likes of banggood but i have bought from a couple so will look through old emails to see who i can trust, amny thx.

All1
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants