Groups

anyone know whats the cheapest way to send a parcel to spain?

hi

i am looking at sending a bluray player to spain, but royal mail are quoting me over £50, surely there must be a cheaper alternative

anyone used any?
    thanks

Just found DHL at £20 +vat any cheaper than that?

7 Comments

i don't know the cheapest way,but the expensive way is to book holidays to spain and deliver it by hand....lol

does the DHL or PO deals cover insurance in case it is broken?
    I cant see that a bluray player being shipped to Spain is going to work when you get it there.
    getting someone to carry it as hand luggage might be an option [but that is probably illegal].

Original Poster

addjon

i don't know the cheapest way,but the expensive way is to book holidays … i don't know the cheapest way,but the expensive way is to book holidays to spain and deliver it by hand....lol

lol i wish, good business plan though, if anyone on HUKD wants any parcels sending internationally, just pay me to spend a week at the required destination and i will deliver it by hand

Why's is it illegal? It's a blu ray player not a baby panda!

I used these people last week for Germany, via DHL still though - fantastic service. you should receive a 10% discount code by obtaining quote then closing page.. seperate insurance available for higher value.

worldwide-parcelservices.co.uk/par…ain

Banned

buju247

Why's is it illegal? It's a blu ray player not a baby panda!

Technically you are not allowed to carry anything that someone else has given to you.

Banned

2kg approx size of a boxed bluray £13.99 + vat

http://www.parcelmonkey.co.uk/quote.php?stage=service

Also worth checkign any quidco offers, I think you get £4 cashback the first tiem you use PARCEL2GO and may be other offers.

Good luck
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …88152
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226

See more discussions