Anyone know when EE are going to deliver s20 ultra pre-orders?

Posted 18th Mar
I’m currently without a phone number and with what’s going on in the world at the moment was wondering if anyone knows when EE are going to deliver the s20 ultra preorders. I know it sounds selfish currently without a phone cannot make calls and have no way for people to contact me. I contacted EE themselves I got told 24th, carphonewharehouse told me 31st and Samsung themselves said the official release date is 4th April. Anyone know when?
Community Updates

Groups

11 Comments
Buy a paygo Nokia and wait?
I've read somewhere that EE will deliver their pre-orders on the 24th, Carphone Warehouse will deliver their pre-orders on the 31st, and Samsung have confirmed the official release date as 4th April.
I'm still waiting for my pre order and it says on my order expected delivery 24th-26th march

Update - mine should be here tomorrow
Edited by: "stu1991" 19th Mar
stu199118/03/2020 21:56

I'm still waiting for my pre order and it says on my order expected …I'm still waiting for my pre order and it says on my order expected delivery 24th-26th marchUpdate - mine should be here tomorrow

May I ask when you pre-ordered? I pre-ordered mine on 10th of march. hopefully can get it sometime next week.
Adam_FoxpRA19/03/2020 20:11

May I ask when you pre-ordered? I pre-ordered mine on 10th of march. …May I ask when you pre-ordered? I pre-ordered mine on 10th of march. hopefully can get it sometime next week.

22nd feb you're probably in for a long wait unfortunately
stu199119/03/2020 20:12

22nd feb you're probably in for a long wait unfortunately

Wouldn't mind i could get it for a same price with tesco mobile and get it delivered tommorow.
Adam_FoxpRA:

Wouldn't mind i could get it for a same price with tesco mobile and get it delivered tommorow.

You had a look on fonehouse? It's saying they have some in stock on EE

fonehouse.co.uk/mob…-5g
stu199119/03/2020 20:21

Adam_FoxpRA:Wouldn't mind i could get it for a same price with tesco …Adam_FoxpRA:Wouldn't mind i could get it for a same price with tesco mobile and get it delivered tommorow.You had a look on fonehouse? It's saying they have some in stock on EE https://www.fonehouse.co.uk/mobile-phone-deals/samsung-galaxy-s20-ultra-5g#deals

I got mine with EE due to 20% student discount for £51.20 a month. but i had to trade in s9 and 30GB internet data which is a rubbish deal in comparison to the one fonehouse. contemplating it.
Adam_FoxpRA19/03/2020 20:54

I got mine with EE due to 20% student discount for £51.20 a month. but i … I got mine with EE due to 20% student discount for £51.20 a month. but i had to trade in s9 and 30GB internet data which is a rubbish deal in comparison to the one fonehouse. contemplating it.

I've got a similar deal with the 20% nhs discount but i got BT sport and video pass swappables and traded in a note 9 for £55 a month
Edited by: "stu1991" 19th Mar
Adam_FoxpRA19/03/2020 20:54

I got mine with EE due to 20% student discount for £51.20 a month. but i … I got mine with EE due to 20% student discount for £51.20 a month. but i had to trade in s9 and 30GB internet data which is a rubbish deal in comparison to the one fonehouse. contemplating it.

Forgot to mention you can get £30 cashback through quidco as well on fonehouse
Still waiting for mine! I would try and cancel it but I got a really good deal.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants