Anyone know when next ebay £1 selling fee promo will be?

Posted 11th Apr
Got some stuff to sell but will make a loss with the current fees so anyone got any inside info on the next £1 selling fee promo is? They seemed to have the every other week a month or two ago.
Community Updates
Top comments
Petition to ban this question
people are definitely asking this on purpose now

they’ve definitely seen it’s already been asked

they’ve definitely read the other threads

and they definitely know it’s annoying
23 Comments
Sorry, I guess it’s already been asked then!
Sometime in the next 52 weeks i reckon'
people are definitely asking this on purpose now

they’ve definitely seen it’s already been asked

they’ve definitely read the other threads

and they definitely know it’s annoying
Calm down everyone lol he may not have seen the other threads and is just asking. If one person knows then theyll say it. No need for all of you to say "it's already been said" when that itself has already been said!
Hey, it was my turn to ask this today.
I'm not happy

Also, Unofficial FAQs
deals6911/04/2020 00:44

Where do I sign? There's 3 of these posts in the last day - it's normally just one per day - it seems that it's on the rise - fear people need to be put in quarantine!
Mate of mine’s Uncle’s Daughter’s boyfriend works with a guy who knows this girl who got an email from her hairdresser who knows someone who works for B&Q who was talking to a customer about Wrestling and was trying to sell some 80’s WWF figures on eBay. Anyway he wants to know too.
When there is an £1 selling fee offer eBay will email registered members about it there really is NO need to ask the same question day after day.
My turn tomorrow guys yeah?
magic 8 ball
xtreme12311/04/2020 09:46

My turn tomorrow guys yeah?

Look now for the latest thread
12345432111/04/2020 01:12

Calm down everyone lol he may not have seen the other threads and is just …Calm down everyone lol he may not have seen the other threads and is just asking. If one person knows then theyll say it. No need for all of you to say "it's already been said" when that itself has already been said!

how could the OP not have seen the other threads?

every 5th thread is a £1 eBay thread
All of these comments, but none of them have answered the question.
Helpful56711/04/2020 14:49

All of these comments, but none of them have answered the question.

I don't know either, nor apparently does anyone else from reading on here. Maybe the poster could ask eBay themselves, or failing that search and see many, many others asking the exact same thing.
Edited by: "mdubs" 11th Apr
How can you make a loss unless you're selling as a business in which case you should have a business account, and this offer would not be applicable to you anyway?
Mendoza11/04/2020 14:00

how could the OP not have seen the other threads?every 5th thread is a £1 …how could the OP not have seen the other threads?every 5th thread is a £1 eBay thread

So what just ignore it if you've seen it again it wont kill you
OverThereYou11/04/2020 18:11

How can you make a loss unless you're selling as a business in which case …How can you make a loss unless you're selling as a business in which case you should have a business account, and this offer would not be applicable to you anyway?

OP may not be registered as a business account then....
12345432111/04/2020 19:08

OP may not be registered as a business account then....

*woosh* that's the sound of the point I made flying over your head
12345432111/04/2020 19:07

So what just ignore it if you've seen it again it wont kill you … So what just ignore it if you've seen it again it wont kill you

read my comment... you can’t ignore it... it’s every other post
Mendoza11/04/2020 19:49

read my comment... you can’t ignore it... it’s every other post

U can ignore it. You just scroll past
OverThereYou11/04/2020 18:11

How can you make a loss unless you're selling as a business in which case …How can you make a loss unless you're selling as a business in which case you should have a business account, and this offer would not be applicable to you anyway?

I bought something, didn’t like it and hoped to resell it for about the same price (money is tight at the moment, and it was a spur of the moment buy). In any case, it sold today and ebay and PayPal took £100, so I did make a loss in the end. It was previously listed on the last £1 selling promo, and had automatically relisted when it didn’t sell, and before I had a chance to remove the listing it sold! Oh well! Win some lose some.

Apologies to everyone for ruining hotukdeals for them. It was a genuine question, no I didn’t search beforehand, and yes I deserve all the snide comments I got.

Take care everyone.

#bekind
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions