Groups

anyone know when smallvilles starting again

iv heard the date 19th april 07,but i dont know if this date is for america.does anyone know where it will start from.im up to SO6E17,i think its on a break at the moment

43 Comments

yes siree 19th April ie tomoz, is the next episode. Cant wait to have this back, been missing watching it. Saying that, theres only 5 eps left in the season :-(

oh and if you're a spoiler kinda guy, then head to ]http//kr…om/ to read up on Smallville news. Thats the only show i dont mind reading the odd spoiler for

Original Poster

im on that site a few times,pretty good for info. whats a spoiler,i thought it was something that if you read you will find out what happens in later episodes,ruining the surprise therefore being called a "spoiler" am i right or jus totally wrong lol.

i read that tom welling (clark),has signed a contract to stay in the show for another 3 series.

do you know what channel its starts up on and what time,where will it lead off

thanks

It screens on The CW in the US tomorrow night, so should be floating about the internet by friday morning :giggle:

Well the last episode Clark had to kill one of the 'baddies' that escaped the phantom zone. Remember in the fight club thing. Cant really remember what else happened in that ep now apart from the obvious with Lana (dont wanna give too much away for peeps that havent seen it lol). Im guessing that as its had a break, it'll kinda be a newish start. Looking at kryptonsite it looks as though its gonna be about Cloe and her mum.

I read a while ago that the makers werent too sure how many more seasons they could do... be good if they continue it on, but surely its getting closer and closer to the superman story ie Daily Planet ect

Original Poster

ye i remember that episodes with typhon the meteor freak killer.tut i thought i could watch it on tv in england,do you know if it will come to england.

which torrent site do you get your smallville episodes from?

God knows when its coming to England probably about 3months or so. Unless UK TV has had chance to catch up since the break. I dont use torrents, i direct download ;-)

Just being scanning the spoilers on krypton site...looks like we're in for a tasty five episodes

New season of smallville was great, watch out for the justice league one!

yeah that was a good episode, although at the end - ULTRA CHEESE FEST!!

Apparently the Green Arrow wont be featuring again this season. Goddammit, Lois needs a love interest. Much better when shes stripping off

Original Poster

what do you mean direct download?

what happened at the end lol,why was it so cheesy cant remember
    so was i right about spoilers?

does lois and clark ever get to together,wish they did lol

direct download meaning downloading directly without having to use p2p torrents which opens your computer up for sharing. Search the forums for bit torrent or usenet discussion ;-)

Oh the Justice League one, where they broke in to one of Lex's labs and forked it up, Cloe was like the watch-out and sussing everything out/cracking codes on her laptop. Was just cheesy, smallville normally has a 'tender' ending anyway lol

Yeah the Lois and Clark thing, its been hinted at sooo many times this season, especially the ep where she uses the red kryptonite lipstick and gets the horn for clark. Were they actually ever properly together in the films anyway?

Indeed you're right about spoilers, its really any info on unreleased episodes, whether true or false. Not necessarily telling you whats going to happen, more just little bits here and there

why do we always have to wait months to get each season? we should get it at the same time as the US. do they actually rip off movies sometimes on smallville? or it just my imagination? lol.

i know, sucks big time. If we actually got the episodes here within like a couple of weeks even, people in the UK might actually watch US tv shows via broadcasting and not via downloading

LOL Which particular bits are you thinking are a rip off of movies?

paceCETTA

i know, sucks big time. If we actually got the episodes here within like … i know, sucks big time. If we actually got the episodes here within like a couple of weeks even, people in the UK might actually watch US tv shows via broadcasting and not via downloadingLOL Which particular bits are you thinking are a rip off of movies?

my mind has gone blank lol, but im sure i watched an episode that was a rip off of 'saw'.

really lol, probably....maybe an ep surrounding the 33.1 stuff. Talking of Saw, watched Saw3 the other day, quite good how it tied up all 3 films... pretty grim scenes in it tho :giggle:

paceCETTA

really lol, probably....maybe an ep surrounding the 33.1 stuff. Talking … really lol, probably....maybe an ep surrounding the 33.1 stuff. Talking of Saw, watched Saw3 the other day, quite good how it tied up all 3 films... pretty grim scenes in it tho :giggle:

ive been meaning to watch that, im wondering how there are going to carry on from the last one. did they push it to far, or did it still work?

[SIZE=2]it still worked. Wouldnt say it was amazing, but explains how it all started from the 1st film. The deaths are pretty grim although there are other aspects to the film aside from just one room and people being killed off one by one lol [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]I rented it from Lovefilm...you should sign up to the 3month trial mate if you havent done so already :thumbsup:[/SIZE]

Original Poster

i remember the ep that was like saw,its where one of lionels employees plays games with lionel to survive,martha was included in the games as well.i remember that ep was pretty good,lionel also finds out for sure about clarks abilities.i use UTORRENT pacecetta,do you use usenet is that direct downloading.is it free?

is there a website somewhere on the internet that lets you watch shows in the US,exactly when there aired. like is there a website i could go onto tomoz and watch smallville at the same time as the yanks

[SIZE=2]think i vaguely remember that episode. It rings bells[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Usenet is direct downloading.. however i dont use that. I subscribe to a hosting site called rapidshare and find the links posted on a forum to where the upload is and then just download it. The account costs me £11 for 3 months - 25gb a week limit. Not bad i think. Can use a download manager as well to queue downloads. 350mb tv eps down in about 5-10mins [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Dont think theres anywhere that i know of that screens the episodes live on the net...closest you would get to that is for something like Heroes...NBC have the episodes available to download after they've been on. Only catch, you have to be a yank lol[/SIZE]

Original Poster

5-10mins wow,on utorrent usually takes me all day but sometimes it can be fast.

i know lol when i used to use torrents to d/l smallville used to take like the entire weekend to download. Well annoying

Original Poster

how long u bin into smallville i only started watching it about 3 weeks ago and im up to date now,iv been watching like 8 eps a day,sad i know but im hooked. well gutted now im stuck to 1 ep a week.lol

I love it when you're on catch up with episodes. I did that with Heroes and now with Prison Break. But now im up to date with Heroes and i just wanna watch like 4 in a row but i cant lol.

Been watching Smallville for a while, religiously since the 5th Season lol. In particular i liked the 1st season for one reason and one reason only - Kelly Brook! - she features in a few eps as Lex's accomplice. Have to say though, shes a h*te actor :giggle:

Original Poster

just been reading the forum on kyptonsite and aparently someones going to die. did you read that before pacecetta. i watch heroes thats good aswell.prison break,amazing.i watch loads of american Shows.alot better than UK shows,some reason the acting looks corny in UK.

the hottest girl to star in smallville has got to be ALICIA,remember her. from plant kypton. she appreared naked in her debut episode lol. she was working for jo rel to bring clark back home.do you know which one i mean

dunno, i cant remember her. Im sure i would if i saw a naked picture of her tho :giggle:

Yeah i read that - out of either Clark, Lana, Lex or Cloe. Hmmm .... pretty much guarantee its gonna be Lana, but might be Cloe.

It also says on krypton site that we find out everything surrounding Lana's pregnancy in the next episode. I reckon Lex impregnated her with a super '33.1 style' being. Lex is ill!

lana is pregnant? im sure ive watched every episode lol.

dunno

lana is pregnant? im sure ive watched every episode lol.

:giggle: You've missed a fair few if you didnt know that lol Maybe your mind is still blank from earlier :giggle:

paceCETTA

:giggle: You've missed a fair few if you didnt know that lol Maybe your … :giggle: You've missed a fair few if you didnt know that lol Maybe your mind is still blank from earlier :giggle:

quite possibly:giggle: its probably because i watch so many old one's on E4 lol.

yeah, they're funny....fresh faced Clark and Lana :giggle:

Original Poster

ye i think lex has impregnated her with something from 33.1.i think it will be chloe or lana,probs lana.is it me or does she annoy everyone.

so do you reckon clark and lois will ever get together.

yeah Lana is really friggin annoying.....silly whispery voice. My g/friend gets really annoyed by her

Hopefully Clark and Lois will get it on, then we get to see more raunchy shots of Lois

aren't clark and lois both like 30 in real life?

prob.... what age are they meant to be in the series? Was it you dunno that said Erica Durrance had a man face in a Stuff photoshoot?

paceCETTA

prob.... what age are they meant to be in the series? Was it you dunno … prob.... what age are they meant to be in the series? Was it you dunno that said Erica Durrance had a man face in a Stuff photoshoot?

i think clarke is supposed to 18, i may be wrong. no i never said that about erica.

Original Poster

hope lois and clark get together,theres defo something there between them.anyone noticed.do you remember that episode where clark was sitting on that seat above the big barrel of water and lois through the ball at the target and it dropped clark into the water,and then they locked eyes and it showed you chloes face looking at them both.i think from there the relation has started. lol

i think clark is surposed to be about 18,and hes in his 30's abit strange but he pulls of Clark kent very good.i dnt think i could imagine a different clark kent.

the thing i hate about lana is her nack for getting involved in things,and the way she moans and speak sometimes,i cant stand her sometimes. lol

lol, i like lana when she becomes that witch. i didnt enjoy her neutragena adverts lol.

dunno

i didnt enjoy her neutragena adverts lol.

LMFAO!

Original Poster

dunno

i didnt enjoy her neutragena adverts lol.

lmao any reason

i dont know, just that smug voice she used. and as if she ever gets spots lol.

Original Poster

pacecetta i think i might give usenet a try,what do you use

so anyone watch last weeks ep. Very interesting about Lana eh
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tradesmen battery power tools.22
      2. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?23
      3. Flights only Dominican Republic33
      4. Buy back on Euros to £££34

See more discussions