Groups

Anyone know when the Matalan sale will be starting?

Please guys?

11 Comments

9am

Original Poster

dontasciime

9am

Thank you, otherwise I would have been there at 7am.

You should still go there at 7 Am It's a sale after all.

I did look to see if anyone knew after my post and I don't recall seeing any leaflets thru door either.

matalan.co.uk/fcp…=50

For online currently running. Not much good to you who wants to visit their shop, unless they deliver to your local shop for free.

Original Poster

dontasciime

You should still go there at 7 Am It's a sale after all.I did look to see … You should still go there at 7 Am It's a sale after all.I did look to see if anyone knew after my post and I don't recall seeing any leaflets thru door either.

Are they really even open at 7am? Yeah it would be great if someone knew the sale date, as HUKD is the best place for this info.

lol in dis fred.

I may go to matalan tomorrow, will ask and post, if no one has answered till then.

I doubt they open at 7am and would doubt anyone would be there at 7am to see doors open at 9.. Electrical items and maybe designer gear but not Matalan ...surely

Original Poster

Marina

lol in dis fred.I'll may go to matalan tomorrow, will ask and post, if no … lol in dis fred.I'll may go to matalan tomorrow, will ask and post, if no one has answered till then.

Thanks, appreciate that, Marina.

Original Poster

dontasciime

I doubt they open at 7am and would doubt anyone would be there at 7am to … I doubt they open at 7am and would doubt anyone would be there at 7am to see doors open at 9.. Electrical items and maybe designer gear but not Matalan ...surely

Haha probably no.

anyone knows when this sale starting?

thanks

Hi, sorry didn't get back before. Matalan sale starts instore and online today if you didn't know.

Thread
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3871521
      2. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX77
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2240
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17436163

See more discussions