Anyone know when the next Boots 1000 extra points wys £50+ is on?

Anyone know when the next 1000 extra advantage card points when you spend £50+ is on at Boots (for an online spend)? I think they call them 'Christmas buying weekends' or something like that.
Thanks.

6 Comments

Im guessing around the 25th of Nov as i had an extra point spend till spit from their event last night

25TH & 26TH November.

Original Poster

BabySmurfette;6884008

Im guessing around the 25th of Nov as i had an extra point spend till … Im guessing around the 25th of Nov as i had an extra point spend till spit from their event last night

Nooooooooooooooo, was there one last night? And I missed the Avon free delivery on any order 2 days ago...I'm not doing very well on the shopping front!
25th is ages away, I might just have to order any way. Poop.
Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

sickly sweet;6884024

Nooooooooooooooo, was there one last night? And I missed the Avon free … Nooooooooooooooo, was there one last night? And I missed the Avon free delivery on any order 2 days ago...I'm not doing very well on the shopping front!25th is ages away, I might just have to order any way. Poop.Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

Yep i did a big shop online yesterday.

It was 1200 points on £50 spend and 500 points on top with code, both double on £100 shop.

£17 back on £50 aint bad.

Original Poster

TECHSPEC;6884059

Yep i did a big shop online yesterday. It was 1200 points on £50 spend … Yep i did a big shop online yesterday. It was 1200 points on £50 spend and 500 points on top with code, both double on £100 shop.£17 back on £50 aint bad.

That's really good, just a shame I am a silly moo and missed out by a day. If I'd have known I'd have made the order yesterday, but the 500 extra points voucher still works so at least that's something.
Thanks for letting me know, Boots is really generous with points, I always seem to collect them with online orders and never get round to spending them instore.

Anyone know if boots will do another before Thursday at all????
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28105
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866384
    3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1630
    4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1116

See more discussions