Anyone know when the next sale is?

As above does anyone know when the next sale starts?
Thanks xx

7 Comments

Saturday.

this weekend. check your account online to see if you have a vip invite.
my invite is for tommorrow but the preview isnt as good as the one at xmas.

Original Poster

Thanks everyone. Evie is doing great thanks she has £56 in next vouchers so thought I would pop to the sale and see what they have. I am finally starting to get better, I have hosp next wed so hopefully that will be the last time. I lost the pregnancy thread and cant find it again. xx

charltom;8192266

Thanks everyone. Evie is doing great thanks she has £56 in next vouchers … Thanks everyone. Evie is doing great thanks she has £56 in next vouchers so thought I would pop to the sale and see what they have. I am finally starting to get better, I have hosp next wed so hopefully that will be the last time. I lost the pregnancy thread and cant find it again. xx

glad you're feeling better & hope you get your baby girl loads of bargains :thumbsup:
here's the thread for you hun
hotukdeals.com/ite…685

Banned

charltom;8192266

Thanks everyone. Evie is doing great thanks she has £56 in next vouchers … Thanks everyone. Evie is doing great thanks she has £56 in next vouchers so thought I would pop to the sale and see what they have. I am finally starting to get better, I have hosp next wed so hopefully that will be the last time. I lost the pregnancy thread and cant find it again. xx

Good stuff :thumbsup:

Saturday but usually only on for one day - never think the mid season one is any good. Love the July one and the December one - bank manager doesn't.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What would be HELL to you?69
    2. Important info for Ryanair customers1927
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767277
    4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1526

See more discussions