Anyone know when the the 3rd series of Primeval starts

Hi

Does anyone know when Primeval 3 starts. i always thought it was going to be January 2009 but i havent seen anything about it.
I have checked the itv site but it doesnt seem to give a date or time.
Anyone know a site that will tell me the answer.
We got the first two series on dvd and thought they were great.

10 Comments

i like this also if you find out let me know plzzzzzzzzz

Try the forums on [url]www.digitalspy.com[/url]

EDIT : Just had a quick look - maybe keep an eye on this thread - digitalspy.co.uk/for…vil

february 21st it starts again.

barky;4314425

Where did you get this info from please? Thanks.

shibi din;4314447

Where did you get this info from please? Thanks.

[url]www.tvrage.com[/url]

for all american and uk tv shows-just type primeval into search bar top left and it tells you when the next ep is.

barky;4314493

[url]www.tvrage.com[/url]for all american and uk tv shows-just type … [url]www.tvrage.com[/url]for all american and uk tv shows-just type primeval into search bar top left and it tells you when the next ep is.

That's brilliant!! Thanks. Yet another one to add to my favourites list. :thumbsup:

barky;4314425

thx for that:-D

i love primeval. my son is old enough to watch it this year and he will enjoy it too.

thx for this exciting news.

Original Poster

thanks for all your help.

We love this. will definitely get it on series link on sky +

Original Poster

thats wierd looked on that link and it says feb 21st is series 3 epidsode 2 it doesnt have a date for the first episode. may have tl look out a week earlier just in case.

happy watching.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1852
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764048
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2023
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846099

See more discussions