Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone know where I can buy a life size sheep???

the sites ive found so far are soo expensive,im looking for a life sized resin sheep (dont ask)
    anyone know where i can get one at a reasonable price?
    cheapest ive found is £125!

19 Comments

Oooooooo I have to askkk whyyy xx

you cant ask for a lifesized resin sheep and say dont ask!!!

lol wish i could help ewe but im baaah too busy at the mo.

xbecky07x;8042432

+ 1 :?

Woah ...lol i used to like you

Original Poster

xbecky07x;8042432

lol cos my hubby is always moaning every tuesday when i come back from the auctions and he notices a new furry or feathered friend so thought i would give him a big shock and get a life size sheep to stand out there,his face will be a picture:roll:

get one from a field, just have it back by the morning

Original Poster

wickedteen;8042447

get one from a field, just have it back by the morning

the thought had crossed my mind:oops:

make one out of papier mache-pretty easy to do-even easier if you blow a balloon up to the body size then cover with papier mache. We made 50 of them one year-all life size and dotted them around asda car park.

Original Poster

barky;8042487

make one out of papier mache-pretty easy to do-even easier if you blow a … make one out of papier mache-pretty easy to do-even easier if you blow a balloon up to the body size then cover with papier mache. We made 50 of them one year-all life size and dotted them around asda car park.

blimey id be there for a month of sundays!

barky;8042487

make one out of papier mache-pretty easy to do-even easier if you blow a … make one out of papier mache-pretty easy to do-even easier if you blow a balloon up to the body size then cover with papier mache. We made 50 of them one year-all life size and dotted them around asda car park.

:? really ? or am i being naive

aah96;8042504

:? really ? or am i being naive

really,we did,was hilarious-all very childish for grown men to do I know but it kept us amused for a while.

barky;8042517

really,we did,was hilarious-all very childish for grown men to do I know … really,we did,was hilarious-all very childish for grown men to do I know but it kept us amused for a while.

haha, what did you do with them ??

Mardyass;8042446

lol cos my hubby is always moaning every tuesday when i come back from … lol cos my hubby is always moaning every tuesday when i come back from the auctions and he notices a new furry or feathered friend so thought i would give him a big shock and get a life size sheep to stand out there,his face will be a picture:roll:

a dalmation would be far more effective-I know where you can get one free:whistling:

barky;8042537

a dalmation would be far more effective-I know where you can get one … a dalmation would be far more effective-I know where you can get one free:whistling:

awww you know you love it really :lol:

Original Poster

barky;8042537

a dalmation would be far more effective-I know where you can get one … a dalmation would be far more effective-I know where you can get one free:whistling:

got enough with a naughty basset pup lol

i thought finding a life size sheep would be easy,maybe i should buy myself a real one lmao

aah96;8042532

haha, what did you do with them ??

dotted them all over the store car park-all the people driving in were doing double takes-we had a couple in trolleys,a couple swinging from the roof of the shopping centre,a few walking up the car park ramp etc-we thought it hilarious-the managers didnt see the joke tho.

barky;8042565

dotted them all over the store car park-all the people driving in were … dotted them all over the store car park-all the people driving in were doing double takes-we had a couple in trolleys,a couple swinging from the roof of the shopping centre,a few walking up the car park ramp etc-we thought it hilarious-the managers didnt see the joke tho.

:lol: thats well funny :lol:

Original Poster

barky;8042565

dotted them all over the store car park-all the people driving in were … dotted them all over the store car park-all the people driving in were doing double takes-we had a couple in trolleys,a couple swinging from the roof of the shopping centre,a few walking up the car park ramp etc-we thought it hilarious-the managers didnt see the joke tho.

hahahaha

If u do find A sheep call it larry x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gaming graphics- much difference gtx980 vs gtx106068
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…11
      3. parquet floor sanded45
      4. Laptop - is this a good deal?11

See more discussions