Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone know where i can buy leads for a nintendo wii???

Hi guys i thought this would be the best place to ask, im after all the leads for a nintendo wii ive misplaced them, there in me house somewhere but probably been put with all me junk into the loft lol.
    Anyone know where i could get them from and how much a set would probably cost
    Many thanks to all those that reply

7 Comments

Fleabay do the WII AC mains adapter and the AV Cable wire. I have only ever seen a replacement sensor bar in gamestation and such place, ive never seen the other cables.

Original Poster

boza;4524467

Fleabay do the WII AC mains adapter and the AV Cable wire. I have only … Fleabay do the WII AC mains adapter and the AV Cable wire. I have only ever seen a replacement sensor bar in gamestation and such place, ive never seen the other cables.

Thanks for that, its mad they dont have them for sale in the shops, i dont really like ebay but i guess ill have to g down that route many thanks for all your help
    joanne

You don't say what lead you are after, but dealextreme do most of them:

dealextreme.com/pro…601

Expect to wait about 2 weeks for delivery

Original Poster

thesaint;4525049

You don't say what lead you are after, but dealextreme do most of … You don't say what lead you are after, but dealextreme do most of them:http://www.dealextreme.com/products.dx/category.601Expect to wait about 2 weeks for delivery

Thanks for that are they reliable?

6889joannew;4534510

Thanks for that are they reliable?

yep, used them 3 or 4 times before with no issues. Sometimes the shipping can be remarkably quick

I got a spare lead and sensor bar from ebuyer recently... good prices too

thesaint;4525049

You don't say what lead you are after, but dealextreme do most of … You don't say what lead you are after, but dealextreme do most of them:http://www.dealextreme.com/products.dx/category.601Expect to wait about 2 weeks for delivery

Can recommend their component cables
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions