Anyone know where I can buy the round flat toffees out of quality street on their own?

Mod & Ed
Want to but a couple of kilos of the round flat toffees that are in quality street, does anyone know if/where they sell them on their own,
thanks

15 Comments

mysweet-art.co.uk/pag…htm

On a serious note if you contacted Nestle I wonder if they'd be willing to help you out, perhaps some sob story might push it along a bit.

Was voted as the least liked QS sweet as well.

Edited by: "greg_68" 17th May 2011

wow, old school!

Do shops still sell toffoes/toffos or whatever they were called?? Not had or seen them for a while.

Original Poster Mod & Ed

greg_68

http://www.mysweet-art.co.uk/page5.htm ;)On a serious note if you … http://www.mysweet-art.co.uk/page5.htm ;)On a serious note if you contacted Nestle I wonder if they'd be willing to help you out, perhaps some sob story might push it along a bit.Was voted as the least liked QS sweet as well.

Thanks, I already have and they used to but no longer able to, my dad loves them and he's a bit poorly at the mo, he's in his late 70's, usually walks 10+ miles a day, being cooped up is driving him barmy, so have bought him the complete ronnie barker boxset and thought if I could get him some of these to go with it, he could spend the next few weeks chewing and laughing, parents they're such a worry lol

wishihadadonkey

Thanks, I already have and they used to but no longer able to, my dad … Thanks, I already have and they used to but no longer able to, my dad loves them and he's a bit poorly at the mo, he's in his late 70's, usually walks 10+ miles a day, being cooped up is driving him barmy, so have bought him the complete ronnie barker boxset and thought if I could get him some of these to go with it, he could spend the next few weeks chewing and laughing, parents they're such a worry lol

I can't help but I hope he gets well soon!! x x x

Original Poster Mod & Ed

midjet666

I can't help but I hope he gets well soon!! x x x

thankyou very much, so nice of you xx

This is the dentists' favourite - can suck a crown right off your teeth. oO

Probably no good but Tesco value toffees taste very similar and are only 30-odd pence a bag.

get well soon to ur dad

you could try stamping on a normal toffee first ! oO

Get well soon wihad's daddy.

Banned

Ask on here after Christmas, when ever I go round someone's house that's all that's left at the bottom of the tin.

Didn't Worthers Original start doing toffees a while back, are they still around?

Original Poster Mod & Ed

peodude

Didn't Worthers Original start doing toffees a while back, are they still … Didn't Worthers Original start doing toffees a while back, are they still around?

they are, but they are not the same taste, thanks anyway
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1214
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763894
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415214086
    4. Baby boxes to be sent to new parents in Scotland from Tuesday!1523

See more discussions