EXPIRED

anyone know where i can buy ultra short uggs

im after some uggs for my mams birthday she wants really short ones
i saw them a few years back but cant remember where and ive been looking for them with no success, does anyone know where sells them ? not the boot ones they more like a shoe they come up to the ankle, any help will be very much apreciated

think they called mini ??

17 Comments

mandmsports have them in this months catalogue, should be on website :thumbsup:

]http//ww…om/

type ugg boots in search

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;6582853

mandmsports have them in this months catalogue, should be on website … mandmsports have them in this months catalogue, should be on website :thumbsup:]http://www.mandmdirect.com/type ugg boots in search

thanks they not the mini ones tho she has long ones she wants mini so i was gona try suprise her with some but cant find any, good prices on tht site tho :thumbsup:
repped

SABJ;6582883

thanks they not the mini ones tho she has long ones she wants mini so … thanks they not the mini ones tho she has long ones she wants mini so i was gona try suprise her with some but cant find any, good prices on tht site tho :thumbsup:repped

think they had some minis at bottom of page

http://www.mandmdirect.com/prodimg/XG85_1_Thumb.jpg

sorry if thats not what you meant :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;6582927

think they had some minis at bottom of pagesorry if thats not what you … think they had some minis at bottom of pagesorry if thats not what you meant :thumbsup:

no they that length without the fluff :?, i have seen them on lots of sites but they look fake i hoped someone know of a genuine site selling them,
i appreciate your help tho thanks :thumbsup:

uggaustralian-uk.com/cla…h74

try this site weve orded before trusted site hope you get her a nice pair:-D
Wishing yr Mum a wonderful day regards Christine
Classic Mini UGG Boots black
UGG Classic Mini sheepskin boot is built for ultimate comfort. This boot features a genuine twin-faced sheepskin upper atop a lightweight EVA...

£114.15 £42.89
Save: 62% off

... more info

Classic Mini UGG Boots chestnut
UGG Classic Mini sheepskin boot is built for ultimate comfort. This boot features a genuine twin-faced sheepskin upper atop a lightweight EVA...

£114.15 £42.89

... more info

Classic Mini UGG Boots chocolate

£114.15 £42.89

... more info

Original Poster

jeany123;6582997

http://www.uggbootsa.co.uk/ugg-of-mini-5854-c-15.html

i came accross that site do you think its real ?

crustine;6583007

http://www.uggaustralian-uk.com/classic-mini-c-4.html?zenid=cspe8ikpfua31me4lcghr8mh74try this site weve orded before trusted site hope you get her a nice pair:-DWishing yr Mum a wonderful day regards Christine

ohhh thanks so much i hoped there would be someone who had a trusted site ill have a peek now, thanks for your kind words

repped all

SABJ;6583033

i came accross that site do you think its real ? ohhh thanks so much i … i came accross that site do you think its real ? ohhh thanks so much i hoped there would be someone who had a trusted site ill have a peek now, thanks for your kind words repped all

The site looks good but I have never used it before so not sure

crustine;6583007

http://www.uggaustralian-uk.com/classic-mini-c-4.html?zenid=cspe8ikpfua31me4lcghr8mh74try this site weve orded before trusted site hope you get her a nice pair:-DWishing yr Mum a wonderful day regards ChristineClassic Mini UGG Boots blackUGG Classic Mini sheepskin boot is built for ultimate comfort. This boot features a genuine twin-faced sheepskin upper atop a lightweight EVA...£114.15 £42.89Save: 62% off... more infoClassic Mini UGG Boots chestnutUGG Classic Mini sheepskin boot is built for ultimate comfort. This boot features a genuine twin-faced sheepskin upper atop a lightweight EVA...£114.15 £42.89Save: 62% off... more infoClassic Mini UGG Boots chocolateUGG Classic Mini sheepskin boot is built for ultimate comfort. This boot features a genuine twin-faced sheepskin upper atop a lightweight EVA...£114.15 £42.89Save: 62% off... more info

the ones you ordered before..have they lasted a long time and how long did they take to arrive thanks

Down in West Wales we've been wearing Ugg boots for over 20 years! All mhand made by this lady:

]http//ww…uk/

Excellent quality and will last you 5-10 years easy!I had my first pair at aged 9 - a pair of hand me downs from my little sister. I've owned and worn ugg boots ever since, and now that I'm 31, I'm on my 4th pair!

She does mail order, and you can choose colours, height etc...

crustine;6583007

http://www.uggaustralian-uk.com/classic-mini-c-4.html?zenid=cspe8ikpfua31me4lcghr8mh74try this site weve orded before trusted site hope you get her a nice pair:-DWishing yr Mum a wonderful day regards ChristineClassic Mini UGG Boots blackUGG Classic Mini sheepskin boot is built for ultimate comfort. This boot features a genuine twin-faced sheepskin upper atop a lightweight EVA...£114.15 £42.89Save: 62% off... more infoClassic Mini UGG Boots chestnutUGG Classic Mini sheepskin boot is built for ultimate comfort. This boot features a genuine twin-faced sheepskin upper atop a lightweight EVA...£114.15 £42.89Save: 62% off... more infoClassic Mini UGG Boots chocolateUGG Classic Mini sheepskin boot is built for ultimate comfort. This boot features a genuine twin-faced sheepskin upper atop a lightweight EVA...£114.15 £42.89Save: 62% off... more info

i don't think these are authentic decker uggs though :?

:thumbsup:Home -> Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
SHIPPING POLICY
Once your order is dispatched, the following approximate delivery times apply:
International Orders
We use Parcelforce Worldwide for all international deliveries. Please allow around 5-7 working days from dispatch. Average shipping costs are £8.

All the shoes will be mailed inside another box!!

After placing an order,you can track your order online with clicking "My Account" at the website!We mainly ship to UK,US,Canada,Germany,Spain Etc.If in United Kindom,you may also track according to the following.
Tracking Order In Time Online Now!!
parcelforce.com/por…082 (UK)

CANCELLATIONS
Should you wish to cancel your order, you must email us immediately. 10% cancellation fee applies. Majority of orders are dispatched within 1-2 days from the order date. Shipped orders cannot be cancelled.

RETURNS
All products sold are covered by 30 day manufacturer's warranty. In the unlikely event of manufacturing faults, we would replace/repair the products at no cost to the customer.
To return an item, you must email us and inform us of the reason. We will then provide you with further instructions.
Goods must be returned within 7 days of receipt date - unworn and contain all the original packaging and labels. We will credit your original method of payment, excluding delivery and 15% re-stocking/processing fee. All shipping costs associated with the return of goods are the responsibility of the consumer.

EXCHANGES
To exchange a product, you must email us and inform us of the reason. We will then provide you with further instructions. The goods can be exchanged within 7 days of the receipt date provided they are unworn and in the original condition with all the original packaging and labels.
When returning an item for an exchange, please ensure that your name, address, phone number and instructions are clearly indicated. All shipping costs associated with the exchange of goods are the responsibility of the consumer.

Home -> Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
SHIPPING POLICY
Once your order is dispatched, the following approximate delivery times apply:
International Orders
We use Parcelforce Worldwide for all international deliveries. Please allow around 5-7 working days from dispatch. Average shipping costs are £8.

All the shoes will be mailed inside another box!!

After placing an order,you can track your order online with clicking "My Account" at the website!We mainly ship to UK,US,Canada,Germany,Spain Etc.If in United Kindom,you may also track according to the following.
Tracking Order In Time Online Now!!
parcelforce.com/por…082 (UK)

CANCELLATIONS
Should you wish to cancel your order, you must email us immediately. 10% cancellation fee applies. Majority of orders are dispatched within 1-2 days from the order date. Shipped orders cannot be cancelled.

RETURNS
All products sold are covered by 30 day manufacturer's warranty. In the unlikely event of manufacturing faults, we would replace/repair the products at no cost to the customer.
To return an item, you must email us and inform us of the reason. We will then provide you with further instructions.
Goods must be returned within 7 days of receipt date - unworn and contain all the original packaging and labels. We will credit your original method of payment, excluding delivery and 15% re-stocking/processing fee. All shipping costs associated with the return of goods are the responsibility of the consumer.

EXCHANGES
To exchange a product, you must email us and inform us of the reason. We will then provide you with further instructions. The goods can be exchanged within 7 days of the receipt date provided they are unworn and in the original condition with all the original packaging and labels.
When returning an item for an exchange, please ensure that your name, address, phone number and instructions are clearly indicated. All shipping costs associated with the exchange of goods are the responsibility of the consumer.

crustine;6586770

:thumbsup:Home - Shipping & Returns Shipping & ReturnsSHIPPING … :thumbsup:Home -> Shipping & Returns Shipping & ReturnsSHIPPING POLICYOnce your order is dispatched, the following approximate delivery times apply: International OrdersWe use Parcelforce Worldwide for all international deliveries. Please allow around 5-7 working days from dispatch. Average shipping costs are £8. All the shoes will be mailed inside another box!! After placing an order,you can track your order online with clicking "My Account" at the website!We mainly ship to UK,US,Canada,Germany,Spain Etc.If in United Kindom,you may also track according to the following. Tracking Order In Time Online Now!! http://www.parcelforce.com/portal/pw/track?catId=7500082 (UK)CANCELLATIONSShould you wish to cancel your order, you must email us immediately. 10% cancellation fee applies. Majority of orders are dispatched within 1-2 days from the order date. Shipped orders cannot be cancelled. RETURNSAll products sold are covered by 30 day manufacturer's warranty. In the unlikely event of manufacturing faults, we would replace/repair the products at no cost to the customer. To return an item, you must email us and inform us of the reason. We will then provide you with further instructions.Goods must be returned within 7 days of receipt date - unworn and contain all the original packaging and labels. We will credit your original method of payment, excluding delivery and 15% re-stocking/processing fee. All shipping costs associated with the return of goods are the responsibility of the consumer. EXCHANGESTo exchange a product, you must email us and inform us of the reason. We will then provide you with further instructions. The goods can be exchanged within 7 days of the receipt date provided they are unworn and in the original condition with all the original packaging and labels.When returning an item for an exchange, please ensure that your name, address, phone number and instructions are clearly indicated. All shipping costs associated with the exchange of goods are the responsibility of the consumer.

:? none of this says they are authentic ugg boots :?

Hi there, I am looking to buy a pair of UGG boots from uggaustralian-uk but I am still concerned about this website.

There also appears to be an uggaustralia-uk (without the n in australian) which does not charge shipping but the website just looks dodgy! But the set up and payment process is the same for both websites.

When I google TopTrade Names Ltd - anything connected with this has bad grammar and spelling mistakes. So I am still very unsure about this as I have ordered from a fraudulent website before over a year ago and still haven't had my money back.

Does anyone have any helpful info to convince me to buy from them? The more people that can confirm they have had their boots delivered with no hassle, would be great! :thumbsup:

alisononeill;6664101

Hi there, I am looking to buy a pair of UGG boots from uggaustralian-uk … Hi there, I am looking to buy a pair of UGG boots from uggaustralian-uk but I am still concerned about this website.There also appears to be an uggaustralia-uk (without the n in australian) which does not charge shipping but the website just looks dodgy! But the set up and payment process is the same for both websites. When I google TopTrade Names Ltd - anything connected with this has bad grammar and spelling mistakes. So I am still very unsure about this as I have ordered from a fraudulent website before over a year ago and still haven't had my money back.Does anyone have any helpful info to convince me to buy from them? The more people that can confirm they have had their boots delivered with no hassle, would be great! :thumbsup:

If it's not on the link i posted in post 11 then don't buy,that list is the Official list of authorised online sellers:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Most cushioned running trainers?33
    2. Quality "Pro" Android Apps - List your Favourites and Share with the Commun…22
    3. Why do my deal votes go up or down by 2° on each vote?44
    4. Cordial....11

See more discussions