Expired

Anyone know where I can download Philips PPX3410 firmware?

Found 10th Dec 2013
Been struggling with this, can't find the latest firmware. Anyone able to help?
Community Updates
AskPhilips
5 Comments
Thanks but that's the PPX1430 and not the PPX3410.

On another note I had my projector delivered today but the low resolution shows (even though it says Full HD on all marketing material). For anyone who already owns one of the products from the same family is this how it is, or have I had a faulty unit?
Hi, were you able to update the firmware? I have the same problem and I found this file
ppx3410_eu_fus_aen.bin, but I don't know what to do with it...any ideas?
amontes

Hi, were you able to update the firmware? I have the same problem and I … Hi, were you able to update the firmware? I have the same problem and I found this file ppx3410_eu_fus_aen.bin, but I don't know what to do with it...any ideas?

Hi. First check the version of the firmware you already have installed. I havent actually updated the firmware but I think you need to copy the file on the SD card and then go through the menu to install it.

On another note, whats the quality like on your projector? I'm returning mine because there are diagonal lines visible when projecting movies, and text is simply unreadable - I personally put this down to the resolution. Whats your experience been like?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants