Groups

anyone know where i can find a list of weebles released?

wee ones love these things and they are decent wee toys aswell that last well.

i was wondering if anyone had a list of all the ones released?

we have all 4 telly tubbies and all 7 paw patrol but when it comes to peppa and the farm animals i see more and more we dont have.

thanks in advance

8 Comments

Google it

iangriffo1066

Google it

If u don't know the answer please don't give extra smart suggestions...I'm sure the op knows that Google exists...Grow up!

Original Poster

great answer mate, really good.

tried it......

Original Poster

that was atgriffo not you qmish

cheers glad it kept people amused

QMish

If u don't know the answer please don't give extra smart … If u don't know the answer please don't give extra smart suggestions...I'm sure the op knows that Google exists...Grow up!

​obviously the op didn't try too hard as super smart griffo found the answer. and I think griffo should be thanked especially since his answer was far more helpful than qmish. maybe you should get more Google knowledge!!! hahaha

Original Poster

iangriffo1066

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weeble. if you haven't worked it out yet

thanks

but thats a dead page.....no article exists....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1630
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7171349
      3. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?33
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767302

See more discussions