Expired

anyone know where i can get a factor 70 + suncream?

Found 26th Jun 2011
Ive been using a factor 50 on my son and its just not strong enough, we used factor 70 when we were on holidays last year in Orlando and it was great but i cant find any over here
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  2. Sun Cream
12 Comments
amazon sell neutrogena stuff
Original Poster
moneybanks14

try this link … try this link [url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.co.uk%2Fs%2F%3Fie%3DUTF8%26keywords%3Dspf%2B70%26tag%3Dgooghydr-21%26index%3Daps%26hvadid%3D9821518308%26ref%3Dpd_sl_40mrveefng_b]http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=spf+70&tag=googhydr-21&index=aps&hvadid=9821518308&ref=pd_sl_40mrveefng_b[/url]

thank you so much i tried on there and none of these came up
Original Poster
ok guys which one do you recommend??
if p20 any good?
Edited by: "vinylandtrinkets" 26th Jun 2011
Aveeno all the way
Original Poster
choc1969

Aveeno all the way

do they have a high spf factor hun?
vinylandtrinkets

ok guys which one do you recommend??if p20 any good?

p20 is good but if you miss abit....you miss abit, you will know about it....!! dont know if i would recommend with kids...i have used it once and never again ! My opinion though !
vinylandtrinkets

do they have a high spf factor hun?

yes, and used on the kids which didn;t affect their eczema
you should really be using such a high factor as this can cause skin cancer, factor 50 should be sufficient for all your needs either reapply frequently or dont spend hours and hours in extreme heat/sunlight - common sense has to factor in here somewhere....
cacoyle45

you should really be using such a high factor as this can cause skin … you should really be using such a high factor as this can cause skin cancer, factor 50 should be sufficient for all your needs either reapply frequently or dont spend hours and hours in extreme heat/sunlight - common sense has to factor in here somewhere....

The key is to keep reapplying every hour or two, and just try to avoid/keep covered when the sun is at its peak 11-14:00
Original Poster
thanks guys for your help, I reapply suncream every hour when we are out its just when they are in school they dont, and now the weather is nice they are outside a lot ( with little cover) .
i managed to find banana boat kids factor 70+ in B&M £3.99 for 50ml so ive bought enough for the summer, thanks again guys
Might interest you to know that some creams SPF isn't actually true. Have a look at this article which includes a Which? survey which tested 14 of the best-selling sun creams:

£3 Asda sun lotion shines out as top performer among protective creams

ASDA appear to sell Protect Baby Protection Cream 50+ Very High (100ml) currently 2 for £5

&

ASDA Protect Kids Lotion 50 High Suitable for Sensitive Skin (200ml) also 2 for £5

Think these are the highest SPF they sell for children.
Edited by: "LemonHead" 28th Jun 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions