Groups

anyone know where i can get a laptop charger

my laptop charger has burnt out,anyone know where i can get one from.iv been told to stay away from places like pc world,cost a bomb. my laptops a toshiba S2450-101 if anyones familiary with them :thumbsup:

6 Comments

I bought one on ebay - cheapest by far, even with inc p&p!

Original Poster

how did you manage to find the right one,my laptop kinda old.iv just looked on ebay but couldnt find any matching my model number.

if i get a charger that matches the VOLTAGE and AMPS,would it work or do you think id have to get one specifically for my model

Take a look here for yours
    portables.co.uk/aca…tml

£35 and next day delivery

If your unsure of which yours is look for the part number on your old unit (charger) or give them a ring.

Original Poster

thanks mike for that,i though i could get it alot cheaper than that though.on ebay they average around £10-£20,but i cant seem to find my specific one. do you know if i could use a charger if it matched my amp and voltage mike or would i need one thats made for my laptop.

i was searching for my laptop and i couldnt even find it,dont think they make them anymore lol

jim4571

my laptop charger has burnt out,anyone know where i can get one from.iv … my laptop charger has burnt out,anyone know where i can get one from.iv been told to stay away from places like pc world,cost a bomb. my laptops a toshiba S2450-101 if anyones familiary with them :thumbsup:

Noticed a price-reduced universal laptop charger for ~ £25 @ Maplin in-store.. ;-)

Original Poster

thanks edi il have a look on the website now.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4632176
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764692
      3. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)513
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…2041

See more discussions