Anyone know where I can get a laptop tray?

    it's one of those that's like a dinner tray with cushioning underneath, preferably a large one so I can use an external mouse.Morrisons used to sell these but I've not seen them anywhere else.thanks in advance



    Ikea do one too

    amazon have a selection from various outlets

    home bargains sell them so do b&m

    Is the answer in the question - just get a tray with the cushioning on?

    the IKEA one is £9.99 and is up to the job. The top bit is solid plastic, unlike Belkin Cushtop's which are made of firm foam (but not firm enough for some laptops!).

    ]Direct Link:

    Poundland had some today but not sure of the quality!!!
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. Smoke alarm33
      2. A mini break to Edinburgh - recommendations for recommendations/area etc!32
      3. Hifi Speaker cable choice?11
      4. Why do people scam on Gumtree?11

      See more discussions