Anyone know where I can get a plastic pry/trim remover tool?

Found 1st Jun
I'm doing some work on my car tomorrow, got day off and just want to pop in to a shop and buy one.

Does anyone know where I can get one? I can't seem to find anywhere.

I'm looking for a high street shop or store, no online ordering but click and collect is ok.
Community Updates
AskHome & LivingDIY
Check your local Halfords…ool

Edit: @ScubaDudes looks to be in a much better price bracket!
Edited by: "BeerDrinker" 1st Jun
screwfix do a trim removal kit.
Machine mart do one.
If you want to improvise baby’s plastic cutalry works well. Believe me! Then I bought a proper set of tools from eBay for a quid from China.
Edited by: "Wadda" 1st Jun
Post a comment

    Top Discussions

    Top Discussions

    Top Merchants