Expired

Anyone know where I can get cheap flights to Australia?

Found 16th Apr 2009
Hey

I'm looking to find a cheap ticket for 1 adult and 1 senior from Manchester to Perth over the Christmas holidays 2009.

Departing any time from the 19th December up to the 24th and leaving on the 2nd January. (Dates not very flexable because I'm a teacher so have set times when I can travel)

Best I can find up to now is £1300 per person...

Would really appreciate any help, this would be as a Christmas suprise for my family who moved a few years ago and havn't seen them for ages :-)

7 Comments

£1233.10pp with ebookers 20th-2nd with Singapore airlines (bit of Quidco available direct with ebookers). Try this ]link

If you're willing to do two stops and fly with KLM then 23rd-2nd comes out as just under £1115pp with ebookers. Try this ]link

Just for comparison...if you're willing to travel South to get the flight to extend your stay in OZ to the max at the cheapest price London Heathrow to Perth return from 19th-2nd is about ]£1120

dont virgin go there now

octobergirl;4938182

dont virgin go there now

Yes they do but flights over Christmas come up about £2000 each with Virgin around the dates specified above :w00t:

Travelsupermarket are from £844 from Heathrow with your details.

greg_68;4938746

Travelsupermarket are from £844 from Heathrow with your details.

I came across that one but it doesn't get back to London until 6am on the Monday...I guess if you're a teacher in Manchester it's not going to be an option :thumbsup:

The dates given are pretty much peak time - the cost of flights to Australia usually ramp up from the first week of December, and your return date is also the most expensive time to return.

I seem to recall a post from last year about booking through Expedia Australia as it was cheaper than booking through the UK - can't find the post, but it may be worth a try!

Banned

[url]www.opodo.com[/url]

[url]www.flightcentre.co.uk[/url] (they will match any price and beat it by £1)

[url]www.expedia.com[/url]

[url]www.skyscanner.com[/url]

[url]www.statravel.co.uk[/url]

[url]www.kayak.co.uk[/url]
Post a comment
@
    Text