Anyone know where I can get Hotel Reception Desk Service Bell in a shop? RM failed to deliver - photo is first post

Found 22nd Dec 2017
I am after one of these as a joke present and order one well over a week ago of ebay.

ebay item number 132279834976

Tried Poundland as I had one a few years back from there
Anyone seen one in a high street shop - I can then pop out and get one

thanks

EliTom

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
11 Comments

Original Poster

32877145-joRXM.jpg

Would also love to know this, need one for my dog 🐕

M&S, Mens Xmas Gifts. Both stores in Tunbridge Wells have these, so i imagine they are nationwide. Slightly different design, but still a reception bell

Link:
marksandspencer.com/des…ect
Edited by: "matkins701" 22nd Dec 2017

The Range have them online. Might be worth going in to one of their stores if there is one near you - therange.co.uk/hob…BwE
Edited by: "RossD89" 22nd Dec 2017

Looks like you dropped a clanger ordering the one from ebay.

If you have amazon prime they have them for next day delivery tomorrow, not the instore option you asked for but just offering possible alternatives.

That M&S one looks quite classy though.

I saw this in The Works. You can check stock online using your post code if you want to check before going to the store.

House of fraser

Just seen it advertised on offeroftheday £3 M&S

If you haven't found one yet, try a toy shop that would sell the "Yes! No!" game. That'll have a bell in it.

Or, if it's very last minute you can get it on primenow;

primenow.amazon.co.uk/dp/…PFS

Original Poster

thanks all - non in the local Works and Range a bit far to drive to check stock - so the Amazon elves came to the rescue - same day delivery yesterday

Merry HUKD Christmas all

EliTom
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions