Anyone know where I can get parcel boxes big enough for 15” laptop

Posted 5th Jan
As title says. I’m looking for a parcel box to send a 15.6” laptop. I’ve looked on post office but they all seem to be sold in packs of 25, and I’m really only looking for one.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
My Homebase usually has used cardboard boxes at the rear of the tills, all different shapes and sizes free of charge. If I can’t find one suitable, I then go round the different aisles looking for a near empty one, take the remaining contents out and ask the cashier if it’s ok to take it.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 5th Jan
Probably your local Post Office would have some for sale but personally I’d just repurpose some cardboard that you might have sitting around in your loft from something else or asking in a shop if they have some spare.
Order a 15.6” laptop from Amazon and use the box that comes in.
Go to a Rymans and ask for a DHL box 2 and say you'll come back with it later
WH Smith.
ScubaDudes05/01/2020 21:42

Order a 15.6” laptop from Amazon and use the box that comes in.

Or even order a DVD disc from Amazon and the box It'll arrive in with all the unnecessary internal packaging should fit a laptop inside.
39601486-GO4hR.jpg
Edited by: "PaulandPam" 6th Jan
I got a similar-sized box when I ordered a tube of toothpaste. Yep, Amazon is the way to go.
Edited by: "Erudite" 6th Jan
Visit trade in websites such as money4mytech.co.uk and they will send you a box to send the laptop to them but obviously don’t send it to them and you can keep the box and send the laptop to whoever you wish.
Amazon
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants