Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone know where I can get the following item?

I'm after the following item but for cheaper if possible:

atomretro.com/pro…KET

my gf has it and loved it but burnt it with the iron and ruined it and cant find a replacement that doesnt cost the earth

7 Comments

Can you not get a somekind of retro sticker or material to cover the burn mark up?

It would make it less smart, but still wearable, and could make it better than before depending on were the burn is etc.

Original Poster

Wotwot123;8638701

Can you not get a somekind of retro sticker or material to cover the burn … Can you not get a somekind of retro sticker or material to cover the burn mark up?It would make it less smart, but still wearable, and could make it better than before depending on were the burn is etc.

its a massive burn stain on the back unfortunately

roryk83;8638828

its a massive burn stain on the back unfortunately

Well if it's on the back that's fantastic!

It's easily fixed by covering it permenatently by something.

Original Poster

Wotwot123;8638988

Well if it's on the back that's fantastic!It's easily fixed by covering … Well if it's on the back that's fantastic!It's easily fixed by covering it permenatently by something.

eg?

roryk83;8643054

eg?

a big design of some description, a patch, you should be able to get one big enough, from ebay maybe, ill have a look

for example

Original Poster

tatemze;8645633

a big design of some description, a patch, you should be able to get one … a big design of some description, a patch, you should be able to get one big enough, from ebay maybe, ill have a look350249362253230474629732for example

think she will like the fairy one thanks:thumbsup:

rep left
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you turn clothes inside out before washing?1721
      2. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy57
      3. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)1012
      4. BT Sport Vs SkySports22

See more discussions