Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone know where i can get these barrels, in the Yorkshire area?

Anyone know where i can get these type of barrels, in the Yorkshire area.

i128.photobucket.com/alb…jpg

Wouldn't mind paying up to £10 each as long as they are clean and the lid locks ok as they are going to be used for shipping clothes etc to Africa.

Thanks for any help

9 Comments

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p199/steevieboy4u/4374_35.jpg
    B&Q?
    Are these just water butts?

Can I ask why you need to ship them in those type of containers and not boxes, there would seem to be a lot of wasted packing space when using them.

we use these for waste frying oil
    try wasteoil collectors

Ebay user neil635 is selling some and he is based in Wakefield, west yorkshire search for him on ebay.

Original Poster

greg_68;8022630

Can I ask why you need to ship them in those type of containers and not … Can I ask why you need to ship them in those type of containers and not boxes, there would seem to be a lot of wasted packing space when using them.

They need to go in these type of containers so they are secure as then these all travel in a big metal container oversea. These hold 225ltrs and the retaining ring holding the top on is very secure. It then costs £300 to send it and takes 2-3 months!

But this is the cheapest and safest way to get things there :-(

Original Poster

kroozing;8024762

Ebay user neil635 is selling some and he is based in Wakefield, west … Ebay user neil635 is selling some and he is based in Wakefield, west yorkshire search for him on ebay.

Thanks for trying but the barrels he his selling only have a little hole in the top or are metal. I need plastic ones where the hole top can be removed and replaced securely.

Original Poster

kroozing;8022598

B&Q?Are these just water butts?

No they are usually used to carry food stuff or emulations. Or even chemicals but then they are unusable for my needs if they've had chemicals or diesel etc inside as its virtually impossible to get them clean and safe.

Ok sorry i couldn't help any further. hope you find some.

Original Poster

kroozing;8027450

Ok sorry i couldn't help any further. hope you find some.

Ok thanks anyway :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29313801
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866386
      3. word association Game74044549
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047161

See more discussions