Groups

Anyone know where I can get Vista drivers for a mini traveler 5300 wireless mouse ?

Just got a wireless mouse from Argos.
    No drivers with it (of course) the booklet that come with it says its a mini traveler 5300. Googling dosen't bring anything up and Vista can't find a driver for it (even through Argos say it doesn't need one !).

Anyone have any idea before I take it back ?

Ta

11 Comments

go to there internet site

Original Poster

Sorry? whose site ? there's nothing on the Argos site (I didn't expect there to be) there's no manufactures named on the device just the name...

give us a link to the product and i'll find u them

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]which one was it you bought?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Original Poster

mugglesquop;4350628

give us a link to the product and i'll find u them

There you go...
    argos.co.uk/sta…JUN

take it back it's broken

tbh, i'd be tempted to take it back and get one of these instead: ebuyer.com/pro…125

i'll have a look for the drivers tho.

cant find drivers, so assuming it has a fault

reading thru the comments, i wouldn't have bought it personally.

Original Poster

mugglesquop;4350652

and while u are thinking about it... try … and while u are thinking about it... try thesehttp://driverscollection.com/?file_cid=39244792290c14f81c2b7068248

Yeah, can't say I'm impressed so far. It says it doesn't need drivers (which might why I can't find them !!). The link above doesn't fit, but thanks. Don't worry too much, I think I'll take the damn thing back you should just plug a mouse in and go....

argos.co.uk/web…USE
    I bought this one although a lot more expensive,nut I just connected it and away to go x x x x xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions