EXPIRED

Anyone know where i can purcahse a xbox 360 flash kit

as above

pref for lite on models too.

Can i use a laptop to flash the 360?

9 Comments

Original Poster

Oh yeh for the best price please.

Not sure where to get the kit, but it can't be done on a laptop (I got someone of ebay to do mine) :thumbsup:

MarzBarz;5310076

Anyone know where i can purcahse a xbox 360 flash kit.

Yeah. From an xbox 360 flash kit seller :w00t:

Sorry Marz! Couldnt resist that one m8...:-D

Original Poster

kewldeals;5310077

Not sure where to get the kit, but it can't be done on a laptop (I got … Not sure where to get the kit, but it can't be done on a laptop (I got someone of ebay to do mine) :thumbsup:

ah thats cool got a pc too but would have preffered laptop

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;5310079

Yeah. From an xbox 360 flash kit seller :w00t:Sorry Marz! Couldnt resist … Yeah. From an xbox 360 flash kit seller :w00t:Sorry Marz! Couldnt resist that one m8...:-D

lol wheres the cleavage gone? i suppose a ferrari can do justice

ok the "flash kit" you need is simply a sata HDD cable and the correct sortware on a BOOTAABLE flash drive have a look on a forum i use im sure they only have game backups but ill check if they have any tips on software (Mod edit: links to warez sites not allowed on HUKD)
    if you have to register for free i think it gives a link as to who recomended you to the site just put tsar_nate

flashing should only take about 20 mins if you already have you 360 appart (if you dont have any tools you can have my 360 opener for the price of postage

tsar_nate;5310274

ok the "flash kit" you need is simply a sata HDD cable and the correct … ok the "flash kit" you need is simply a sata HDD cable and the correct sortware on a BOOTAABLE flash drive have a look on a forum i use im sure they only have game backups but ill check if they have any tips on software (Mod edit: Links removed)if you have to register for free i think it gives a link as to who recomended you to the site just put tsar_nate flashing should only take about 20 mins if you already have you 360 appart (if you dont have any tools you can have my 360 opener for the price of postage

You need a special kit to do lite on drives.

Original Poster

Thanks for that, already got the tool.

oh well in that case here i found this

]http//ww…tml
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does anybody have a spare now tv entertainment pass please?47
      2. Lidl Memory Foam Mattress1216
      3. BT sport on sky boxes48
      4. Samsung Galaxy S633