Groups
    EXPIRED

anyone know where I can see a list of all the trisha shows over the last month that have aired?

Banned
    wanting to know as my sister in law was on and I missed it nobody seems to know when either, but this month

10 Comments

Original Poster Banned

choc1969;5883150

http://www.tv.com/Trisha/show/27140/episode.html?&tag=prev_episode;more

thanks but they are all back from 2005, alittle behind on time.

Banned

looooooooooooool toni by any chance?

Original Poster Banned

nikkib123;5883203

Maybe OP is her long lost cousin

who the hells Toni?

dvhendo;5883212

who the hells Toni?

a nobody

http://www.channel4.com/assets/programmes/images/bo-selecta/series-2/episode-4/trisha-on-the-road/bo-selecta-s2e4-trisha-on-the-road_200x113.jpg

why she banned?

TALK SHOW: The Trisha Goddard Show
    On: FIVER

Date: Thursday 16th July 2009 (Already shown)
    Time: 12:30 to 13:30 (1 hour long)

You're So Angry You Head-Butted Our Bedroom Door... Stop The Violence Or I'll Leave You And Take My Daughter..
    Lisa is ready to walk out on her partner James after she claims she can't put up with his violence anymore. She's also afraid to leave the house with him because he starts on strangers in the streets wherever he goes. Also on today's show, Marina hasn't seen her father Tony for the last 26 years and wants to know why he hasn't been in her life. What she doesn't know is that Trisha's team has found him, and she will finally get the chance to ask him.
    (Stereo)

Date: Friday 17th July 2009 (Already shown)

My Son Ended His Life After Loan Sharks' Threats... Now One Of The Thugs Is In Jail - I Feel Justice Is Done..
    Carol first appeared on the show two years ago, sharing the heartbreaking story of her son Brian's death. Brian owed money to loan sharks, and, although it wasn't a huge amount, he was too proud to ask his mum for help. After loan sharks threatened to hurt him and his family Brian saw no other escape than to hang himself in the family home. Since last appearing on the show Carol has been fighting for justice, not only for her son, but for other victims of threatening loan sharks.
    (Stereo)

Date: Monday 20th July 2009 (Already shown)

I Need a Dna Test... Is My Wife Also My Cousin?.
    Tanya isn't sure who her real dad is. She is desperate for a DNA test to uncover the truth and tell her if she has actually married and had three children with her own cousin. Keith says he probably wouldn't have got with Tanya had he'd known she could actually be family. Meanwhile, Lisa's fiancé, Michael, thinks she slept with his friend but Lisa says all she did was have a drink with him. Ten months on, Michael still doesn't trust her. Now she wants to prove her innocence with a lie detector test.
    (Stereo)

Date: Tuesday 21st July 2009 (Already shown)

My Future Mother-In-Law Wants To Stop My Wedding... My Fiancé Must Choose - It's Me Or His Mother!.
    Julie claims she heard a rumour that her prospective daughter-in-law Kirsty has been having sex with other men behind her son's back! Now determined on saving son Lee Julie hopes to stop the couple getting married. Kirsty, on the other hand, insists that she's innocent. Meanwhile, five years ago Denis uncovered a dark secret while researching his family tree. He now wants to know whether he's the product of an affair his mother had over 70 years ago. Look out for DNA tests.
    (Stereo)

Date: Wednesday 22nd July 2009 (Already shown)

We're Here to Share Out Man Training Tricks... Use These Tips To Whip Your Man Into Shape!.
    Denise says she's married to Britain's laziest man. Dave is a self-confessed television addict and watches the box from morning 'til night. Denise has even walked around naked to try and get his attention, but he doesn't bat an eyelid. Today Dave is getting a man makeover - but can you teach an old slob new tricks? Meanwhile, Laura says sister Sarah spends all her benefits money on clothes and junk food. Will Sarah stop being so lazy and start providing for her kids?
    (Stereo)

Date: Thursday 23rd July 2009 (Already shown)

I Was Told Dad Abandoned Me to Avoid Paying Maintenance... I Need To Find Him To Hear The Truth!.
    Terri is about to be reunited with her dad Bill for the first time in 15 years. But this is a reunion with a twist. Bill doesn't think that Terri's his daughter and he wants to set the record straight.
    (Stereo)

Date: Friday 24th July 2009 (Already shown)

The Police Caught My Brother Naked on The Street... His Shameful Behaviour Could Kill Our Mother!.
    Bob is here to make an appeal for the daughter he hasn't seen in seven years. Kim claims she went into hiding to avoid a violent ex-partner, but today she has emerged to be reunited with her father - and to invite him to walk her down the aisle! Meanwhile, John is fed up with his brother Winston, claiming that his sibling's drinking habit is spiralling out of control and even leads to the police picking Winston up off the streets drunk... and naked!
    (Stereo)
    ~

Date: Monday 27th July 2009 (Already shown)

The Police Dragged My Violent Partner Out of My House... Is He Using His New Flat To Bed Other Women?.
    Long-suffering Ishan wants to know whether her relationship with Tony is worth saving. Ishan has kicked him out of their house and they haven't had sex for seven years. Tony has previously been on the show and been accused of cheating, and he thinks that Ishan has only moved round the corner from him to spy on him. Also today, Tracy and Julie found out they were only half sisters two years ago, but since then their relationship has crumbled.
    (Stereo)

Date: Tuesday 28th July 2009 (Already shown)

I've Banned My Stepdaughter From The Family Home... She Stole Her Mother's Jewels And Sold The Violin.
    Martin says he's watched his stepdaughter, Lauren, turn from a normal, lovely young girl into a lazy, thieving, drug-taking horror. But is it really all about Lauren? She claims it's her stepdad's violence and aggression that's to blame. Also on today's show, Philip is a man with a lot of love to share - he lives with his seven wives and ten children in one big happy family. But how on Earth does this special arrangement work? Find out in today's show.
    (Stereo)
    ~

Date: Wednesday 29th July 2009 (Already shown)

I've Found The Man I Believe to be My Father.... But He Wants A Dna Test To Prove I'm His Daughter!.
    Lisa was adopted out at just six weeks old. Ten years ago she managed to track her real mother down in Australia but she passed away just before they could meet. Desperate to find anyone related to her, we found her father Bill who immediately demanded a DNA test and says he knows nothing about her. Also on today's show Racheal wants to know whether her partner Ian has been cheating on her. She's sure he made her wait in a car while he went off to have sex with an ex.
    (Stereo)

Date: Thursday 30th July 2009 (starting this afternoon)

I Let You Live in My Shed But You Repay Me By Banning Me From Seeing My Grandkids.
    Karen admits that she has had problems in the past but is sick of mother-in-law Sandra dragging up these troubles and calling her a bad wife and mother. Karen admits that she has punched Sandra but only through being wound up so much that she felt she had no choice. She wants Sandra to butt out of her life for good and accept that she is staying with her son.
    (Stereo)

Date: Friday 31st July 2009 (starting in 1 day)

I Cooked Dinner But My Husband Didn't Come Home... He'd Got His Feet Under Another Woman's Table.
    Kim claims that her husband Jimmy never came home from a friend's house and moved in with another woman, Nikki. Kim says that thanks to the resulting stress, her unborn twins both died, and Jimmy didn't even turn up to their birth... or the funeral. Also today, Linda was left devastated three years ago when her daughter was murdered then raped by her killer. She lives each day in the hope that soon the man who did this will die, and freely admits she would very much like to kill him herself.
    (Stereo)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from getdigiguide.com/?p=…001

Copyright (c) GipsyMedia Limited.

Date: Wednesday 1st July 2009 (Already shown)

I Want to Reveal My Shocking Family Secret... My Sister's Man Could've Fathered My Baby..
    Tamara was devastated to discover her partner had a one-year affair with her sister Louise. Since the affair the whole family have fallen out, and Louise is now accusing Tamara of emotionally blackmailing her and using her for money. Their mother is even threatening to leave the country unless the rift can be healed.
    (Stereo)
    Date: Thursday 2nd July 2009 (Already shown)

I Put You Up While You Had a New Kitchen Fitted... You Repay Me By Upsetting My Girl On National TV..
    Michelle was outraged when she saw her daughter Sammy being shouted at on TV by her future mother-in-law Dee. According to Michelle, Dee has always tried to interfere in her son Jamie's life and is now taking it out on her daughter. Also on today's show, Glenn wants to tell his fiancée Katrina that either she stops accusing him of cheating or he will leave her. Katrina claims that things have gone from bad to worse ever since they got their pet dog Crunchy.
    (Stereo)
    Date: Friday 3rd July 2009 (Already shown)

I Was a Career Criminal and Spent 20 Years Inside... Now I Want To Save Young Kids From A Life Of Crime..
    Sham is ready to disown her bad boy son Dean once and for all in a last ditch attempt to keep him from a life behind bars. Dean is certain that if Sham had been a better mum he wouldn't be such a bad lad. Will a visit to the programme and Trisha's portable prison cell help get Dean back on the straight and narrow? Also on the show is Karl, who is desperate to prove to his fiancée Jodie that he hasn't done the dirty while out off-roading. Now he has an ultimatum for her.
    (Stereo)
    Date: Monday 6th July 2009 (Already shown)

My Sister Invited Three Men Into My Home. She Was Supposed To Be Babysitting My Child!.
    Olivia is fed up with her disrespectful, promiscuous younger sister, 18-year-old Oashia. Even when Olivia asked her to babysit, Oashia bought three strange men into her house! Also on today's show, Raven has a life plan - to move abroad, build a house and a business and live in warmer climates. There is only one problem: his fiancée Norma won't commit to his plans.
    (Stereo)
    Date: Tuesday 7th July 2009 (Already shown)

Sister, Your Man Cheats Every Time You're Pregnant. Accept He'll Never Change And Leave Him For Good.
    Alana claims her sister Ruby is a fool when it comes to her man. According to Alana, he's cheated on Ruby when she was pregnant and has even given her a sexually transmitted infection. But Ruby says she and Alana have never got on and it's not her man that's the real cause of their arguments.
    (Stereo)
    Date: Wednesday 8th July 2009 (Already shown)

You Deny Stealing My Mum's Engagement Ring... Can The Interrogator Force You To Confess The Crime?.
    Joanna's accusing her former friend Kerri of stealing her mum's engagement ring. Joanna's mum and her sister Gemma also blame Kerri - and Gemma feels Kerri stole her family too. It's one big story of family jealousy and feuding friends. But who's telling the truth? Only one man can find out - the Interrogator. Also on today's show, Kieron says partner Tess's violent anger problems are driving them apart, but when he complains she packs her bags to leave. Is it time to call it a day?
    (Stereo)
    ~TALK SHOW: The Trisha Goddard Show
    Date: Thursday 9th July 2009 (Already shown)

My Daughter is Jealous of Her Long Lost Sister... She Threatened To Stamp All Over My Grave!.
    Marie thinks that her daughter Sarah wants her all to herself and is deliberately trying to sabotage her relationship with her other kids. Sarah has even deleted the numbers of Marie's other kids from her phone in an attempt to stop their mother from contacting them. Marie is sick of Sarah's attention-seeking ways, and is ready to disown her unless she can accept that she has to share her mum with the other kids.
    (Stereo)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Date: Friday 10th July 2009 (Already shown)

I'd Let Kidnapper Karen Matthews Baby-Sit My Kids. The Public Don't Know The Truth - She's A Good Mum.
    Karen Matthews was convicted of kidnapping and falsely imprisoning her own daughter Shannon. Today's guests go against the feelings of the studio audience, and the country. Julie and Petra were best friends with Karen and spent hours searching for her missing daughter. But instead of turning against her when she was found guilty, they have vowed to stand by her. But Karen Matthews' brother and sister-in-law will also be in the studio to have their say.
    (Stereo)
    Date: Monday 13th July 2009 (Already shown)

My 2ft 7 Inch Son is a Primordial Dwarf... People Stare And Refuse To Believe He's 4 Years Old.
    All Robert wants to do is give his son a normal life, but he is constantly struggling with the attitudes of the general public - and even with his wife. He hates it when they look, laugh, mock and stare - because he son Liam is only 2ft tall. Will the family be able to change people's attitudes towards their son? Also, Ena wonders whether she will ever be able to forgive herself after she was attacked and her nine-year-old son Nathan defended her - saving her life but risking his own.
    (Stereo)
    ~TALK SHOW: The Trisha Goddard Show
    Date: Tuesday 14th July 2009 (Already shown)

She's Quit Her Job, Put on Weight and Drinks All Day... My Wife Is Heading For Her Fourth Divorce.
    Gail refuses to be divorced for the fourth time, and is determined to make her relationship with Andrey work - but he claims Gail has let herself go, has lost her job and they have no sex life. After five years of marriage, they hope the Divorce Doctor can help. Also, Marie is fuming with her father since his shocking revelation that he doubts he's her dad. Worse still, he claims that Marie is in fact the product of an incestuous family relationship! Will a DNA test mend this broken family?
    (Stereo)
    Date: Wednesday 15th July 2009 (Already shown)

World Exclusive: Baby P's Grandmother Speaks Out.
    The grandmother of the late Baby P talks exclusively with Trisha Goddard about his death. She describes her feelings towards her daughter, the last time she saw Baby P and the effect that his death has had on her life. Also on today's show, ex-bus driver Andy is desperate to shed his skin and unveil the secret life he leads behind closed doors. He tells us he's been called sick, twisted and a freak show. So what is his secret?
    (Stereo)
    Date: Thursday 16th July 2009 (Already shown)

You're So Angry You Head-Butted Our Bedroom Door... Stop The Violence Or I'll Leave You And Take My Daughter..
    Lisa is ready to walk out on her partner James after she claims she can't put up with his violence anymore. She's also afraid to leave the house with him because he starts on strangers in the streets wherever he goes. Also on today's show, Marina hasn't seen her father Tony for the last 26 years and wants to know why he hasn't been in her life. What she doesn't know is that Trisha's team has found him, and she will finally get the chance to ask him.
    (Stereo)

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Tooth extraction89
    2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?22
    3. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611
    4. Amazon prime subscribe & save47

See more discussions