Groups

anyone know where i can watch the west ham v wolverhampton game on saturday over the internet?

Hi guys ive noticed sky are not showing the first west ham game and i was wondering does anyone know of any sites that show the game on?

11 Comments

[url]www.justin.tv[/url] then go to the sports section and look for a stream near to kick off.

or try my2p2... may have to download something tho

Original Poster

thankyou

or just watch the mighty HULL CITY turn over chelsea at the bridge! :thumbsup:

Banned

Snare;6015094

or just watch the mighty HULL CITY turn over chelsea at the bridge! … or just watch the mighty HULL CITY turn over chelsea at the bridge! :thumbsup:

lol are you typing that whilst asleep.. you dreamer

[url]WWW.Iraqgoals.net[/url] best site eva

Snare;6015094

or just watch the mighty HULL CITY turn over chelsea at the bridge! … or just watch the mighty HULL CITY turn over chelsea at the bridge! :thumbsup:

Any idea if Jozy Altidore will be starting for Hull? I rate him, but his first touch is questionable. Once he improves that and gets some top-flight experience under his belt, I reckon he's going to be a class player.

DangerGod;6015105

lol are you typing that whilst asleep.. you dreamer

no it all makes sense mate!
    We_Are_138;6015138

Any idea if Jozy Altidore will be starting for Hull? I rate him, but his … Any idea if Jozy Altidore will be starting for Hull? I rate him, but his first touch is questionable. Once he improves that and gets some top-flight experience under his belt, I reckon he's going to be a class player.

and apparently yes, he is starting but with Phil Brown we never know

Ask Saturday lunch time

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/01/19/article-0-031934E6000005DC-147_468x519.jpg

atdhe.net/ind…tml

all the games are on this website,

fast streaming also

[url]www.myp2p.eu[/url]

or [url]www.justin.tv[/url]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 3911