Groups

Anyone know where there is any snow lol?

I wanna take my boys sledging, no snow left in manchester though lol, Anyone have any left that ain't too far away from here, I am willing to drive 50 miles or so!

Thanks

24 Comments

It would probably cost less just to take them to Chill Factore for a few hours.

Banned

I watched the film Alive today - loads in the Andes.

I know, not helpful.

plenty in scotland

oO..........why didnt you go sledging last week when the country was up to its eyes ( well knees ) in snow ?

Original Poster

wickedteen

plenty in scotland

Yeah, My boys stay in glasgow, i moved away from there a couple of months ago, dont really wanna go back

Original Poster

shopstilldrops

oO..........why didnt you go sledging last week when the country was up … oO..........why didnt you go sledging last week when the country was up to its eyes ( well knees ) in snow ?

My boys stay in Glasgow with their mum, 200 miles away from me. Only picked them up on sunday, have them till next tuesday!

oldmankensey

My boys stay in Glasgow with their mum, 200 miles away from me. Only … My boys stay in Glasgow with their mum, 200 miles away from me. Only picked them up on sunday, have them till next tuesday!

Aaaah i see ;).........seems to be thawing everywhere now , especially with the rain we have had too , good luck and hope you find somewhere x

Banned

JonnyTwoToes

I watched the film Alive today - loads in the Andes.I know, not helpful.

Is that the one where they got so desperate they had to eat the airline's food, having ate all the dead people the week before

Banned

whatsThePoint

Is that the one where they got so desperate they had to eat the airline's … Is that the one where they got so desperate they had to eat the airline's food, having ate all the dead people the week before

Close - I was surprised they started on the asses to be fair, I'm more of a cheek man myself.
    Edited by: "JonnyTwoToes" 29th Dec 2010

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

Is that the one where they got so desperate they had to eat the airline's … Is that the one where they got so desperate they had to eat the airline's food, having ate all the dead people the week before

lols

Banned

oldmankensey

Yeah, My boys stay in glasgow, i moved away from there a couple of months … Yeah, My boys stay in glasgow, i moved away from there a couple of months ago, dont really wanna go back

I don't blame you

Good luck with your future.

Original Poster

DLM

I don't blame you :pGood luck with your future.

Thankyou

Banned

I have found some snow behind my bin.

Where are you in mcr, I'll drop it off (_;)

just make them slide on the grass now,still fun

White powder, pre bagged........i'm certain theres plenty of members on here who can spare some.

saddleworth moors, they normally keep there snow after everyone else looses it, only 20 mile from you i suppose
    Edited by: "waycash" 29th Dec 2010

[quote=waycash]saddleworth moors, they normally keep there snow after everyone else looses it, only 20 mile from you i suppose
    [/quote

Nope - definitely none over there - can see the moors from the window and it's all clear .

Banned

fungimala

[quote=waycash]saddleworth moors, they normally keep there snow after … [quote=waycash]saddleworth moors, they normally keep there snow after everyone else looses it, only 20 mile from you i suppose[/quoteNope - definitely none over there - can see the moors from the window and it's all clear .

I miss living near saddleworth.

Lovely views up there.

DLM

I miss living near saddleworth.Lovely views up there.

They are lovely views aren't they DLM ? Nice in summer or winter
    Edited by: "fungimala" 30th Dec 2010

Banned

fungimala

The are lovely views aren't they DLM ?

I must get over there soon it has been ages since I had a walk around dovestones etc...

DLM

I must get over there soon it has been ages since I had a walk around … I must get over there soon it has been ages since I had a walk around dovestones etc...

A bit nippy this time of year though - might get blown in the res X)

Banned

fungimala

A bit nippy this time of year though - might get blown in the res X)

Maybe but nothing like a new year walk to blow the cobwebs away x x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764156
      2. Any PS4 News Here29213612
      3. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3335655
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?2283

See more discussions