Expired

Anyone know where to buy a dateless journal/ diary?

Banned 10 replies
Found 12th May 2009
I used to keep a diary as a youngster/ teenager and reading back over my notes has taken me right back. Plus watching Bridget Jones a hundred or so times has made me really want a diary for a while now.

Thing is, I was a nice quality one, big enough to fit plenty in, but not too big-not A4 for example.

I don't want dates in it as I won't keep it daily updated, and will write more in some days than others.

I know I could just use a notebook, but I'm looking for something a little more special and haven't been able to find it. It's kind of psychological as well- I want a proper diary not a notebook! lol.

Wouldn't mind a lock on it, but not after anything tacky, I don't mind paying for quality.

Can anyone help?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
10 Comments

Only read the first review on ]THIS but she seems extremely pleased with it. HTH.

I usually buy my notebooks at WH Smith :). Sometimes you can get them a lot cheaper when they have a sale. Here's a link to a few you might like :
whsmith.co.uk/Cat…tml

£1 shop?

Original Poster Banned

shibi din;5186104

Only read the first review on ]THIS but she seems extremely pleased with … Only read the first review on ]THIS but she seems extremely pleased with it. HTH.

They look like nice quality books actually, that ones a little small, but the same brand in a different size looks like it could be what I'm looking for...

Original Poster Banned

kaits;5186198

I usually buy my notebooks at WH Smith :). Sometimes you can get them a … I usually buy my notebooks at WH Smith :). Sometimes you can get them a lot cheaper when they have a sale. Here's a link to a few you might like :http://www.whsmith.co.uk/CatalogAndSearch/ProductDetails-Paperblanks+Charlotte+Bront+Notebook-32926552.html#

Oh my Gosh I love it!! Thats pretty much exactly what I'm after! Have saved to favourites, as soon as dissertation's in I'm treating myself. Thankyou!

Original Poster Banned

shosie;5186203

£1 shop?

I have looked but theyre all a little under par with quality. I use roller ink pens which usually seep right through unfortunately. But thanks for the thought.

Rep to all 3 of you. x

if not that try tescos they sall hardback note pads for like 50p

H_K;5186215

Oh my Gosh I love it!! Thats pretty much exactly what I'm after! Have … Oh my Gosh I love it!! Thats pretty much exactly what I'm after! Have saved to favourites, as soon as dissertation's in I'm treating myself. Thankyou!

you are welcome:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

kaits;5186229

you are welcome:thumbsup:

I've gone ahead and ordered one, couldn't wait lol. I found a seller who had one for £4.49, eco postage brought me to £8.50 so still a fiver less than WHS. Thanks again, it's perfect. x

H_K;5186285

I've gone ahead and ordered one, couldn't wait lol. I found a seller who … I've gone ahead and ordered one, couldn't wait lol. I found a seller who had one for £4.49, eco postage brought me to £8.50 so still a fiver less than WHS. Thanks again, it's perfect. x

Oh very nice you got a good deal there! I normally wait for the sales and then just buy a couple of the same design. The paper is a really nice thick grainy feeling texture that just inspires you to write. I am certain you will enjoy it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57587
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!44
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle813
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22

See more discussions